• Members

Victoria was going to move in with Neil, when she grabbed her suitcases, she had crumpled over in pain. She left home and went to see Olivia. Dr. Winters admitted her to the hospital.

The doctors discovered she had an infection and was getting worse, so the doctors performed an exploratory surgery. They had to remove her appendix, which caused the infection. The baby wasn’t doing well and they felt it was best to deliver the baby by C-section. The baby never recovered and died a few days later.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Webmaster

February 4, 1993

Description: Ryan and Nina run into each other at Gina's and have dinner together. Victor's secretary, Connie alerts Victor that Eve Howard is passing through. Traci pops in at Lauren's for old-time sake. Traci and Lauren trade barbs concerning Brad. Nicholas asks Victoria why she is home and not with Ryan. Eve Howard shows up at Victor's door.

• Members

I just watched it.  Victoria is having sexual issues  and is seeing a therapist who suggested she stay with her mother for a few days.  That's why Ryan was alone and took himself out to dinner and encountered Nina.   Ryan and Nina dance at Gina's.  Nina wants him to stay longer but Ryan says "that wouldn't be prudent".

Victor lives in an apartment. Victor's secretary Connie warns him on the phone that Eve is coming.  Victor tells Douglas Austin about his past history with Eve.  Eve tells Victor she has a photo of their grown son but she won't show it to him. She leaves when he doesn't believe her.

Nikki is married to Jack and is pregnant and the baby kicks.   Nicholas is a little boy and is worried about why his big sister Victoria is home.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Traci got uncharacteristically nasty! Then after Traci left, a puzzle piece arrived in Lauren's mail but Lauren seemed totally puzzled about the puzzle.

Traci tells Lauren I'm a successful author with a great man and you Lauren have an empty marriage and an empty life and then Traci throws in Lauren's face this "you even have to sue for custody of your child!"   I had never seen this episode until just now, and never in all my life have I seen Traci that way!

• Members

Haha thanks! I remember watching this episode years ago and was shocked how nasty and callous Traci got, especially given everything Lauren had just went through when she brought up Scotty. As Traci was largely recurring 1993-94, it definitely played a part in setting up that infamous catfight in the hospital waiting room the following year. 

I think it must have been a few eps or couple weeks later when Lauren told Brad about the run in and accused Traci of being responsible for the puzzle pieces. 

• Members

I feel they had their equal moments of popularity, although Ryan was definitely the love of Victoria’s life. Cole and Victoria’s saga brought in bigger ratings in early 1994 though. 

Ryan was definitely more popular than Cole, although he was a colossal hypocritical jerk, and those characteristics are what lead to his untimely demise for sure.