• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I personally wanted Ryan and Jill to have an affair with each other there in the mid-90’s as the sexual tension was through the roof between the two lol. I think the show was going to go there in 1996 but kind of backed off, which is disappointing as it was at time when Jill was having personal issues with Nina and professional issues with Victoria.

• Members

Haha yes it is!

Please register in order to view this content

and Traci shows no remorse nor mentions Lauren’s trouble with Sheila, or losing a baby she thought was hers…

I hope for Christmas they show show us the episode where Eve dies in December 1993 or something with her from 80-83…that seems unlikely sadly…

• Members

FYI this Feb. 4, 1993 episode would air
on Global-Canada on Wed. Nov. 22.
In USA it airs Thurs. Nov. 23 after the Thanksgiving Day parade in most timezones. But be aware:
In the Pacific timezone the parade will override Y&R in some  markets.  Also your local community might have special Thanksgiving events televised that override Y&R.   You can try to find it on another channel or on CBS.com or paramount plus that evening.  I suggest grabbing it off the Global website if you can, just in case your local channel in the USA doesn't carry it.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

The last 4th of July classic wasn't on CBS or Paramount unfortunately (edit: I don't have Paramount but it definitely wasn't on CBS so just assuming). Hopefully they will be this time or someone will capture this from Global. Although this episode is around it's nice having an HD copy.

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

Kudos to Y&R-this story seems to be getting a lot of attention.

However, it will probably amount to nothing.

I get a feeling Cole will be innocent in all of this.

If Claire is Eve I will personally lure Josh Griffith to an isolated cottage and keep him captive.

Edited by Paul Raven

• Members

Nothing?! Why, I bet Aunt Jordan owns a huge multinational conglomerate, she'll be killed off and leave the company to Nikki, to be merged with Newman-Kirsten-McCall-Locke enterprises in a board meeting at Crimson Lights. But who will run it? Adam, Victoria, or Nick?!

Would you call THAT boring? I bet they will even text about the merger from the Athletic Club bar and discuss it over drinks at the jazz club! This story could change everything! Victor might even hire Sally to decorate the offices but then FIRE her.

(On a serious note, even though they have crossed into Season 51, I am glad they are still bringing back old favorites for the 50th).

Edited by BoldRestless