Y&R November 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I said she's unapologetic, which she is but..
after that Kyle/Audra convo, he leaves and then
Audra texts him an apology "I handled that badly"
but I mean ... it's obviously just another manipulation from her.

I almost never root for villains but Zuleyka's Audra is mesmerizing!

Edited by janea4old

• Members

She is! I love Audra. I REALLY want to know her backstory. Her charms though are totally due to the actress and the way she elevates the material.

As cheesy as this Clarie stuff is, I'm kind of loving it. I just wished they would have stretched it out a bit more before reaching this point. Really let her get in with the Newmans first. I truly have no idea what the hell is her motive, and I'm curious.

Talk about curious, but....half of Geneoa City lives in ONE hotel room at the Athletic Club, but Claire's aunt gets a house AND a bedroom!

• Members

A poster on another site was claiming this new set was Sharon's cottage redressed!

It is a nice cottagey set, if not a little over decorated. Maybe bits and pieces of other sets have been used. There are echoes of the Williams house with the door and staircase and the windows look a bit like the old Rawlins/Carlton house-who knows?

One think I liked was the sofa-a contrast to the cheap bulky number in the Chancellor set.

• Members

DC: I'm so happy you brought up her being a schemer! She's really she felt like an old-school soap vixen. What do you think of Audra being the return of a classic soap character?

ZS: I don't know where I read that before. I've heard that a few times already, and I think it's a compliment, right? I've been getting a few messages from fans telling me, “You remind me so much of old-school Jill (Jess Walton)!”

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

It was great to see Colleen Zenk again on TV. I just realized she was reunited with producer Vivian Gundaker and director Michael Eilbaum.

The rest of the show was so dull  Nina, Jill and Mamie wasted on generic meaningless stories.

So Heather and her daughter are back in Geona City yet no Paul.

Please register in order to view this content

I'd recast Paul.

• Members

I think they suddenly brought back Vail Bloom as Heather first to take over as Phyllis' attorney when CLB took leave for cancer treatment; and I speculate that they kept her on because of Christel Khalil eventually taking maternity leave.

Lucy has so many connections in town and I think the actress Lily Brooks O'Briant does a good job, and would be great if Griffith actually *wrote* a teen storyline but ... he probably won't.

I don't know if they'll ever address that Lucy's biomom was Daisy and her biograndmother is Sheila. 

I'm fine with Heather being the stepmom who raised Lucy, and Phyllis being the annoying grandmother, LOL.