Days: August 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Phillip's plan sounds even more ridiculous when he says it aloud.  How one man (with a prosthetic leg no less) could execute this plan single handedly without anyone seeing anything is beyond comprehension-even for Days.

I also actively hate how the show is making Body & Soul a thing everyone has enjoyed and watched for years.

The Belle/Shawn/Marlena stuff was the best part of the show.

Even if Rafe cleans I do think it's pretty rude to continually have sex on a bed both Jada and Talia sleep on.  If only Rafe had a house set...oh wait he does.  Go there you weirdos!

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Welcome back, Sonny! We’ve missed you

Please register in order to view this content

Too bad most of his scenes were with Leo. But at least Sonny let him know what a narcissistic POS he is. 

I still say Sonny and Tripp need to come together, defend their cousin Gwen and beat Leo to a bloody pulp

And at least Sonny got a scene with Alex. Him and RSW always did have good brother chemistry. And I love that we were able to see the photos of Victor and his family as Sonny and Alex went through the photo album. 

As for the plan that Leo came up with for Dimitri… considering I said “What the f*ck” out loud as they discussed it, I’ll pass.

Someone please end this pathetic excuse for a storyline. Peter Porte, and even Camila Banus and Brandon Barash deserve so much better than this. 

• Members

I clicked the wrong episode and saw Tuesday's instead. Damn age!!

Please register in order to view this content

Brady punching Phillip was great!!

JPL still speed reads his lines and stutters them.

Chloe feeling compassion for another criminal... Sigh

Shawn supposed story went from A and stayed there for a long time and then jumped to C with no real movement and now were are at point D?

Why did they even bother? The story wasn't a story just a big mess.

• Members

It's a miracle I enjoy PP. His #1 scene partner is EOB as Gwen & I hate Gwen but in this gosh darn story I have empathy for Gwen because her new hubby & her bestie are Friends with Benefits! His #2 scene partner is GR as Leo Stark & I hate Leo with no conditions, just full out. And the story is just sordid. Here we have the diversity soap's offering of what gay folk are like. UGH. Not exactly Pride Ambassadors, are they?! 

• Members

Great to have Sonny back. I wish Zach Tinker was on contract.

Unfortunately, we had to SUFFER through those Leo scenes where all the gay writers (and heteros who think they know gays) get to include their zingers that would have been tired in the '80s. Leo is a cartoon, not a character -- and a lousy cartoon at that.

And how awful is it to wreck Peter Porte's Dimitri to serve the Leo character? Just really hard to believe. Someone like Dimitri should refuse to become this enamored and ridiculous for the hottest guy in the universe, let alone for LEO.

I admit I was looking for that the minute I saw JPL on the screen. I know that's still there -- JPL is never going to be a great or even good actor -- but he was better than I expected. I'll give him a chance on this return.

I always thought he was really good looking, and he still looks good...much better than on his last stint when he seemed to be too made up, like some minor character in a Fire Island movie.

• Members

Mixed feelings about it lol

On the same level, I do think she does deserve this. But at the same time, I find what’s being done to her so awful and so disgusting that I do kind of feel bad for her. 

Two reasons: Ron’s obsession with Leo and his obvious belief that gay actors can only play gay characters, which is kinda stupid, imo. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Sonny's brother Alex, best friend Chad and cousin Stephanie was on, but what DAYS do? Have Sonny spend nearly the entire episode arguing with Leo.  Awful. 

I asked the same question Sonny!  

This Leo/Dimitri/Gwen story is dreadful. The show is getting rid of legacy characters yet not only keeping these three failures, but putting them in a major story. They need to go!