Days: August 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't think so

Mia was part of the baby switch with Nicole, she lived in the Horton House during the time that Maggie considered making it into a shelter for pregnant women, and Chad was her boyfriend...

I confuse Melanie and Chelsea, but I re-read Mia's bio prior to posting

Edited by j swift

• Members

@AbcNbc247 Has Kate told Roman that she knows Phillip is alive?  Because I feel like I missed any reaction of him to knowing that Brady was framed for a crime?  That seems like something that Roman would not easily forgive. Or maybe he gave some mush mouth reply that I misunderstood?

Didn't Lucas say something about it when they told him that Kate was dead?  I recall Lucas went on a rant about the current circumstances of all of Kate's children. @carolineg

Edited by j swift

• Members

Decent episode today.

I liked seeing Philip’s confession and Brady’s reaction to it, though I wonder how Philip was able to do all that crap to Brady without anybody seeing him. But yeah, that punch was terrible

Please register in order to view this content

Choreographed so badly, which is surprising because Days is usually good with punches. 

I hope Philip’s returned is used well. This could have so many effects on so many characters and couples, especially Shawn and Belle. 

I hope Shawn and Belle continue to have a storyline. His scenes with Marlena were good today, but there’s still so much they could do with them. Hopefully, they’ll get something to do until 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Roman, Lucas, Paulina, and Victor know/knew Phillip was alive.  Roman was upset about it briefly, but I think it was resolved within an episode.  In my opinion if Roman can get over everything Kate did to Sami, Brady is small potatoes.   He should have an issue with it, but at the same time it's not like Brady actually went to jail for it or suffered any real consequences for it.  This is something Marlena and especially John should have strong reactions to, but they probably won't. 

• Members

Just got to Victor’s death. Really enjoying how the news is slowly spreading through town. Loving the flashbacks and also the acknowledgment of Victor’s complicated relationships with most of the town instead of instantly making him a saint in death.