ATWT Teen Scene spoilers

• Members

Got these off another message board... thought they should be posted here!! SOUNDS GREAT!

Gwen and Casey continue to grow closer as they research music together over the past several decades to play at Lisa's new club. Gwen is surprised to realize that Casey has truly changed from a self-absorbed jerk to a senstive young man. Casey realizes that this is his chance to repair his friendship with Gwen. Basically Gwen and Casey reach a common ground with each other as they spend more time together, and realize there is more to one another then what they previously thought. Apparently the two share one of those moments where Casey trips and they fall, and the two find themselves amongst a pile of albums. As they both get up they come inches from each other's faces and share one of those oft-fabled looks of longing.

Maddie and Will spend time together as well as they talk about their troubled childhoods over Calculus and other tutoring sessions. Maddie hides the fact that she is jealous over the huge amount of time that Gwen and Casey spend together, but Will does not seemed worried about so she never mentions her feelings. Secretly, Will is bothered by the fact that Gwen so easily became friends with Casey, the young man who tormented her for many months. He wonders if a connection will forever exist between the two over the child they created and lost.

Jade befriends Will, and as the two strike up a friendship together Will adapts to her pessimistic outlook on life.Maddie sees right through her saintly behavior however, and knows that something is off about the young woman. Maddie does not like the sudden change in Will's behavior and realizes that Jade has some sort of ill effect on him. Maddie vows to help her friend Will by wrecking whatever bad effect Jade seems to have on his behavior. Meanwhile, Jade realizes that Maddie Colemen is onto her and knows she has to stop her. Jade yet again informs Luke that he has her full support about being gay and she does not judge him... but if he still wants to keep his secret safe he needs to continue helping her or she could tell the wrong person. Luke is furious with her continuing to blackmail him, and exclaims that his mother gave her a place and wants to know what more she could ask for. Jade reveals the only reason she came to Oakdale was to get revenge on the only person she has ever hated in life... Luke asks if that is him seeing as she is making his life a living hell. Jade reveals she does care about him, but if she has to use him to see her goals realized then so be it. Luke demands to know what she means, and is stunned when Jade reveals that she came to town to destroy someone... but she was sidetracked from her original plan because she had to find a place to stay. But now that this problem is solved, she needs to continue with her plan. Luke asks what her plan is, and he is agast when Jade reveals, "To ruin the life of Will Munson and destroy everything he holds dear of course." A sudden revelation hits Luke and stunned he tells her the ruse is up, she is not Jade, she is really Theresa!! He asks why she has been lying all this time, and Jade/Theresa snarls that she will do whatever it takes to destroy the man who killed her mother, even if it means lie to Lily about not really being her niece and blackmailing her cousin because he is homosexual.

Gwen and Casey find their car wrecked when traveling to Bay City to get some vintage records. The two find themselves fighting memories of their one night stand as they share some close quarters while waiting for daylight to find a towtruck for the car. The uncomfortable silence is finally broken when Casey asks Gwen if she ever wonders what would have happened if they had done things differently, and he finds his breath taken away when Gwen admits to sometimes thinking about the feelings she had for him when he was seeing Celia.

Will and Maddie finally vocalize their fears to one another about the new friendship that has been struck up between Gwen and Casey. Will is touched by the fact that Maddie cares so much about him and his frustrations. The two find their frustrations reaching the boiling point when they learn that Gwen and Casey spent a night alone in an abandoned farm while waiting for daylight and a tow truck. Letting their imaginations get the best of them, Maddie and Will agree it is best to work together to keep Gwen and Casey away from each other.

Luke and Jade begin their plan to destroy Will, and the two plan on using Maddie, Casey, and Gwen to accomplish their goals. However, Jade's nefarious plot may just be the very thing that exposes Luke's homosexuality in the long run when he quickly finds himself developing a crush on the young man he is suppossed to be helping his cousin destroy. Jade is on the warpath for vengeance and swears to Luke that nothing will stop her- Will stole from her the only family she will ever have and she wants him ruined.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, they are too detailed. But I like them!

I missed some episodes so... What's up with Jade? She faked sleeping with HER COUSIN? And Lily and Holden accepted this just because it meant Luke wasn't gay if he slept with his cousin? Mh?

• Members

Sounds great, BUT loathe Jade, I wish she was gone already :angry:

Maddie & Will :blink: I get a major sibling vibe from them, I hope they don't go the romantic route with them. Gwen & Casey? No thanks, not after the way he treated her for so long. I don't care if he's changed, IMO for her to hook up with him is just bad

• Members

These were just like the spoilers that were done months ago and they didn't happen. Until it can be proven, these should just be considered rumors or "someone's theory". It does sound great though.

• Members

This all sounds TGTBT (too good to be true...I made it up on my own lol). I hope to God it is because this will be the most intriguing teen storyline I've ever seen!

Luke crushing on Will will be effing fabulous. And I hope they humanize Jade more so we can develop sympathy for her.

Archived