• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The Bo story has been a complete bust!!

It will be nice to see ED and Colton again.

Not complaining but is Ciara gone? You're telling me she returned just to tell Hope that she was pregnant again with serial killers baby?

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

It would be awesome if Megan and Kristen exploit the EJ versus Stefan rivalry to gain control of the Dimera fortune.  I wouldn't mind whatever silly idea would get them out of prison in order to see the interplay of those four characters (ok, I would mind it if they repeated that idiotic thing where everyone was just pardoned without consequence, but if it was clever I would approve).

• Members

In all honesty IMO, anything Kristen related with Haiduk in the role falls flat. The character is just too manic and played out with her in the role as a mostly laughable villainess. If they can't get Eileen, even as only temporary guest spots, keep her off-screen permanently. 

• Members

I hate to say it... but, it's because Ron Carlivati writes for actor over character. The way he writes for Davidson is vastly different from the way he writes for Haiduk, and that, to me, is the true sign of an inept writer. You should always write for character over actor. If the actor cannot handle the material given to them, then either replace them or remove them.