BOLD Promo: "Should Liam be worried about Hope & Thomas?"

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hope falling for Thomas could've been somewhat plausible if they had kept Douglas with Steffy. Hope was  unhinged for about 5 days before the story was dropped. If they kept going, Hope starts to spiral because her actions over the years have established she cares more about Douglas than her husband and bio child.

Thomas-the-savior of HFTF, also gets Hope thinking that maybe Thomas isn't so bad after all.  If she connects with Thomas, Douglas will call the judge and ask to return to Hope, etc. Certainly something along these lines isn't as far fetched as this 180.

Having Brooke recount her S*ut of the Valley title and that Hope is nothing like her, blah, blah, blah, was a dead giveaway Hope is now going down that path. I'm all for major character personality shifts, but at least make it a logical evolution.

• Members

I think it's more to do with Liam's obsession with Steffy than about Thomas. Liam feels hurt by Hope and goes running to Steffy. I'm sure Bradley is going to do once again for the trillionth time a triangle with Liam/Steffy/Hope even though she's happily married.