Days: April 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Are there even any around now? I guess the Tyler Perry shows? 

It's smart of him to leave a sinking ship. If he could take the talentless hack who helped hire him, DAYS might be able to wrap up on a passable note (as long as Higley, Griffith, etc. aren't brought back).

• Members

I’m glad Shawn is now in Greece. He needed to be a part of this storyline as much as anybody else did. And he looked good too

Please register in order to view this content

That being said, that cliffhanger ending, WTF? It was really good and I didn’t expect it but it seemed a little out of character for Shawn, hence, why he should have been a part of this storyline more, so we could have had more understanding of his actions. 

I’m also curious as to what Roman is going to now that Andrew’s told him about Bo and Kate.

The John/Andrew scenes were good too. Him encouraging and supporting Andrew about Paul, once again, proves that John really is the best Soap Dad

• Members

So much good and bad in today's episode.

The acting by Peter Reckell and Josh Taylor was just awful.

That said the Bo and Hope scenes were good but the outdoor fake set was just bad....really bad.

Love seeing Ed but the scenes with her and the Scooby Doo gang was painful to watch. Billy Flynn couldn't even keep a straight face.

Steve escaping by the fake wall was laughable. The whole wall moved when Steve was barely touching it.

Loved loved the Andrew and John scenes. I felt a father/son bond in just those scenes. Great stuff!

The ending was shocking!  I expected Steve to maybe pull the trigger but not Shawn.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Sorry but all I see is a Jay Leno chin when they shoot a profile of the Andrew character. I can't get into him. He can leave now.

I Love Peter Reckell and Kristian Alfonso. They have the same chemistry that they had 40 years ago. I wish they'd stay around. Bo and Hope forever. 

• Members

That was the worst CGI I have EVER seen in my entire life. This "Peacock Budget" thing is not working. My God. It was so bad it almost took my attention away from Peter Reckell's horrific acting in the Bo & Hope scenes. And the staging/direction of the shooting at the end of the episode could not have been more amateurish.

The Bo & Hope montage would have been good with a strong, well-known soundtrack. I know music is (supposedly) ridiculously expensive, but lame music torpedoes a great montage.

• Members

I’m slowly making my way through last week.

Eileen Davidson as Thomas Banks was hysterical to me. I’ve never seen the character before but it was amazing. Eileen is so good.

I enjoyed the DiMera sisters scenes in prison. Would be interesting to see the sisters take on all the brothers.

Knowing how limited of time we PR and KA they sure are dragging their feet.

I will say I like Hope and Harris together, so it’s a shame that’s gonna have to end.  

So Talia is a mini Rolf experimenting on the whole town in her first two weeks living in Salem

Please register in order to view this content