Charachters from One Soap that would Also Fit in on Another

• Members

Name a charachter from one show that would also fit in on another soap.

Erica from AMC could work on either B&B or Y&R. I could see Erica going to to toe with Stephanie Forrester or arguing with Nikki over Victor. 

GH Jason would definately fit in on 2000s era OLTL especially with endless crime stories and John McBain.

Edited by ironlion

• Planet Soap changed the title to Charachters from One Soap that would Also Fit in on Another
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
  • Elizabeth Webber (General Hospital) would have worked on All My Children following her 2011 dismissal. A quick pop over to Pine Valley to work with Cara & Griffin Castillo, David Hayward, Angie Hubbard and Jake Martin at Pine Valley Hospital; a brief yet impactful romance with Ryan Lavery; and then a return to Port Charles. It would have kept Rebecca Herbst in the ABC family and more solidified open doors for those listed above to come into Port Charles.
  • Carly Tenney Snyder (As the World Turns) could have worked for a short period of time during the 2011 reboot of Days of Our Lives, coming into Basic Black, as a designer. And, in that regard, Barbara Ryan also could have fit.
  • Liza Colby (All My Children) could have had a cute, short-term stint as an interim D.A. on The Young and the Restless defending anyone up against either Christine and/or Michael.

• Members

I always hoped that GL and ATWT had a proper crossover storyline. The Springfield PD and Oakdale PD working together on some murder mystery. 

Starr Manning crossover to AMC as an intern at Fusion Cosmetics. Although, I don't know if Fusion was a thing in 2010 (around which time Starr would be college aged) as I was no longer watching then. It would be a great opportunity for writers to take the character in many directions. 

• Members

In retrospect, after Cecile (Nancy Frangione) wrapped up her '86 stint on AW where she kidnapped Cass and held him in St. Thomas, I wish NBC would have moved Cecile to SFT. The show definitely needed more life and a character like Cecile could have provided that spark. Cecile could have "escaped" from her new teenage King husband and run off to little ol' Henderson to hide out. I know AW's ratings were in the tank then as well, but Cecile could have possibly drawn a few more AW viewers to check out SFT. She could have become a great foil to the Bela/Sunny relationship. I remember enjoying SFT very much when it ended and was sad to see it go. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

DR David Hayward from AMC to GH. I am still shocked GH never got Vincent.

He would fit into the madness of Port Charles. 

Marlena from Days to Passions. Maybe she could’ve saved that show from being as messed up as it is/was.

Chloe and Gabriela from Days over to B&B. Those characters would work way better over there tbh.

Jake from Another World would’ve fitted so well on Days or OLTL.

Chelsea from Y&R would’ve been a great asset to GH

• Members

AW/ATWT/GL 

Cass and Felicia.  At first i was thinking that they would be perfect for GL as AW and GL seemed like the most similar shows to each other in tone and feel.  Of course Cass DID crossover to both ATWT and GL but he was a much more mature character opposed to hos cross-dressing, hiding from mobsters hijinks from the 80s.  I  couldn't see Felicia Gallant and Reva existing comfortably on the same show. But with ATWT and AW, Felicia and Lisa were both restautant operators.

GH/GL

I could see gh's felicia and frisco on gl and gl's beth and lujack on gh.  Felicia and frisco fitting into the shenanigan adventure scene that gl somewhat neglected after quint/nola.  Beth/lujack fitting into young love on the run and supercouple territory that gh excelled at for a long time.

OLTL/GL

On a similar note, OLTL'S Tina and Cord would've been a perfect fit for GL.

DAYS/ATWT

Victor Kiriakis.  ATWT could've used a strong (shady) rival to Lucinda in the business world.  

Edited by Spoon