Days: January 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

It was nice to see Paulina sticking up for Stephanie today. I really like the Paulina/Stephanie friendship. I hope they keep playing it. 

Sarah bringing up Xander’s lingering feelings for Gwen was really interesting as well. It was a dynamic of this storyline that hasn’t really been explored  yet and I hope they continue to do so.

Overall, a good episode but I’m beyond tired of Rolf. It’s time for him to go away and never come back. He can take Leo with him

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Exactly. It's beyond overkill at this point. I hate Stephanie's self-righteousness about everything.

And speaking of self-righteous, so is Sarah. You mean she never teamed up with Xander in ways that were wrong and that hurt other people?

These guys -- Alex, Chad, Xander -- all are problematic LOL...but they're more real and less nauseating than these women.

• Members

Indeed! And, what exactly is out there beyond the rim past overkill?! I don't even have a word for the gigantic amount of unbalanced story they have stacked onto one poor cellphone. 

Of the men I cannot stand Alex and Leo. Of the women I cannot stand Gwen and Sloan. Stephanie, I used to like if she would just shut up about the phone. Meanwhile I think it's been 8 days since we were in White Space with Charlie's Angels. The show has been out of balance for more than a year I believe, I know it's not a new complaint, but it is bugging me more now. 

• Members

A really cute video and I find it endearing that they don't have Encyclopedia-like knowledge of their characters the way fans do. It reminds me of when the actresses of The Golden Girls would share anecdotes from the show and get lines and details all wrong when we diehard fans can quote them like Gospel.

• Members

I swear I still think it's hilarious!! But, I think they're at a strict disadvantage about remembering. They have all these lines to learn. Okay, I get that. But, then, the other half is that they have to forget that day to make room to memorize the next day! And, apparently they are very good at the forgetting half!

Anyway, that's my theory & I'm sticking with it. 

Edited by Tonksadora
left out word

• Members

Sick of and wish DAYS would axe..........Leo, Gwen, Xander, Rolf, Orpheus, Sloan(re-cast, I think the character would work with a good actress), Kristen, the Devil/Susan. 

Put on Contract  & Leave ON Contract---- Cady McClain(Jennifer), a good recast for Allie (since heard Lindsay Arnold is leaving soon), Tanner Stine(Joey), Lucas Adams(Tripp) and Bryan Dattilo(Lucas). Bring on a permanent recast for Rex Brady, although, maybe even give Kyle Lowder a contract, since he's improved. Bring on Cassie, maybe Mike, Parker, Chloe's sister, maybe Alex's other brothers.

• Members

I have been on vacation and haven't watched since Wednesday or Thursday, but you guys aren't inspiring me to turn it on.

Obviously, I'll get around to it, but I really checked out when Susan was the gatekeeper/devil in Heaven.  

LA is leaving?   I mean I hate smug Allie as I have said, but that's a shame..  I am the worst about spoilers lol.  I am always too lazy to read spoilers or any recaps except from you guys on this board.