YR Promo: Cricket/Danny

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Paul and Christine were always an awful couple so I hope they fix the mistake of sticking her with him for so long. I'm excited to see Danny and Cricket back together even though we know it won't amount to much. Personally, I've been longing for them to put Cricket with Nick and reignite her feud with Phyllis. That would have more milage than the mess they have with Nick/Sally/Adam.

• Members

I have no preference really between Danny and Paul (just going to pretend the Paul rape stuff never happened) but it was dumb to marry them off at Katherine's funeral and then not really show them. It was tacky especially since that was Danny's step-mother and everyone knows he's still carrying a torch. I hate those off-screen relationships that tie someone down for no reason. Like when they revealed Brittany and Raul are married - why? 

Don't really know what they can do at this point with all these recurring characters. I know it was LLB who originally wanted to step back on screentime, but at this point, I don't know if she'd even want to return more often and if the door is even open for her since daddy isn't in charge anymore. Then you add whatever is going on with Davidson and Damian's busy schedule, and there's no point in any of these characters getting into long term relationships. Just make them have flings whenever they're in town.

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

MD said he is busy producing movies and some are outside the US but he'd be open to returning to Y&R for another visit or visits.  I mean he has promoted Danny's return on social media EVERY DAY for the past month and a half (and it's so fun, that I don't mind!). 

For anyone who may have missed it, check out the "mystery return" thread in the spoiler section of SON.  Tons of pics and interviews etc from M.Damian, M.Graz, Beth M., Tracey B, and Lauralee.

Edited by janea4old