BOLD: November Sweeps Spoilers

• Members

From SOD:

November Sweeps:

Sinn:
Steffy and Finn are going to have a new challenge, Everyone believes that Sheila is dead, but at some point Sheila is going to be a challenge again for Steffy and Finn and they 're going to work together to deal with his mother and her mother -in-law. who shot them both. For some reason, Sheila believes that there's another chapter ahead for her, Steffy and Finn are determined to see that that chapter will be played out with her behind bars”

Lope:
Hope is our heroine and she is very committed and in love with Liam but their marriage is going to be put to the test again by Thomas.

Brooke:
Brooke is charming and men find her irresistible. Bill always had a crush and Deacon is madly in love. Could there be Brooke and Liam coupling? "I'm not saying it's impossible. It's something that would weigh heavily on Brooke." So which man will Brooke end up with is yet to be seen but it's coming up in November which will be a November to remember.

Tridge vs Bridge:
A wedding in the future and it can only be with one woman. We have a real surprising conclusion to this story.

Sheacon:
Odd coupling but there's something about Sheila that's charismatic and Deacon is about to make a significant move that will change Sheila's life forever.

Carter and Katie:
Carter and Katie are connecting. Carter finds Katie to be the antithesis if what his relationship with Quinn was, They're really going to find something special.

Zende and Paris:
Paris has lost all interest in Carter and is very interested in Zende now. We'll see if they connect and finally find the romance they have been looking for.

Bill and Li: 
There will be more of Bill/Li, expect a big storyline for Bill. There is a possibility that Jack could return in the future, but for the mean time things remain strained with him & Li

Eric and Donna:
They're having a wonderful mature relationship, living their life and enjoying each other but there will be some complications as well.

Thomas:
Thomas calling CPS along with Ridge's appreciation for Taylor is what's keeping Bridge apart. The question is: if and when Ridge finds out the truth, would that be enough to bring him back to Brooke?
Edited by dragonflies

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

as interesting as I think Brooke/Liam would be, and as much organic story/drama I think it would make I don't believe Brad has the ballz to pull the cord. He's too scared. I can see him trying it to gauge reactions and then make it a dream if backlash is too crazy. lol 

and once he gets bored w/ Steffy/Finn we'll be back with Steffy/Liam/Hope. They'llprobably have Hope cheat with Finn or something. So dumb. 

• Members

I sincerely hope (no pun intended) that Brad Bell does not go there with Brooke and Liam. I don't see how Brooke could remain a viable character after that. Yes, a similar thing happened with Deacon, but some vital aspects are different. Hope and Liam are in love, Deacon and Bridget weren't. Hope and Liam have kids, Deacon and Bridget didn't. When Brooke/Deacon happened she hadn't done something like it before, but to repeat it would be stooping to a level that is unimaginable. And the age difference between Brooke and Deacon was much smaller than it is between Brooke and Liam. It would be like robbing the cradle. And I really don't think Liam is Brooke's type either. Plus KKL and SC have no (sexual) chemistry whatsoever, unlike KKL and SK.