DAYS: Promo + Spoilers (Week of 10/17/2022)

• Members

(Bolding mine.) That's exactly what I've been thinking. At first I didn't like the idea because I'm conflicted about how they don't address things like the pandemic within the fictional universe but then I thought, well, okay, what they're doing now IS actually addressing the 20xx's plague! We have all of these people who are fully vaxxed & fully boosted, including me, but so many of them have gotten Covid anyway! And it has gone on so long. I distinctly recall early March 2000 when we thought it had just begun & we were so sure it would only be about 8 weeks. Sheesh!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I had it a feeling once I saw that empty vile from Orpheus, then it was going to have a COVID-19 theme to it. I guess it's different as it beats the same ol' same ol' storylines we see all the time (e.g., kidnappings, affairs, weddings, face-to-face gun squabbles). The execution of how this storyline unfolds remains to be seen, but sometimes I feel like the writers are simply pulling ideas out of their ass. But hey, that's just me. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel