DAYS: Promo + Spoilers (Week of 10/17/2022)

• Members

That scene with Kayla going into the light/heaven did *NOT* happen Tuesday Oct 18, as I thought it would.  So when she says "Mom" or "Ma" in  this week's promo, it's NOT the same scene as her going into the light/heaven in the season promo.  They faked us out with this week's promo.
So that means that Kayla has a relapse of the toxin illness (or some unrelated illness/injury) later this fall, something that causes her to almost die.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

They didn't actually fake us out with this week's promo ... technically, I simply assumed it.  They didn't show the heaven scene in the promo for *this week*. This week's promo shows ONLY her saying Ma or Mom, and flatlining. I think the Ma/Mom was Kayla's scene today of talking to Stephanie about the bracelet from Caroline. And the flatlining did happen.

But yeah they confused us with the Season 58 promo. The Season promo spliced together all the hospital scenes for the season.  Spliced together. It wasn't clear these were separate scenes from separate dates.

And yeah same thing with Jennifer. What happened recently -Jennifer relapsed on pills, went out driving, and hit Gwen. Gwen was relatively unharmed, Jennifer went to drug rehab, and that's all.
But the Season promo spliced together all the unrelated car crashes for the season. So it was easy to assume that Jennifer gets into a fiery crash. but that's apparently something that happens later on with who knows what characters.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I reexamined the season promo and it sort of looks like Susan going over the cliff.  But that could be someone in a Susan mask.  Or the Susan scene could be spliced into the cliff scene.  A car goes over the cliff at some point in the upcoming months, but I no longer have any clear idea who is in the car.

Edited by janea4old