Bold Promo: Thomas V Brooke

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Watching this promo makes me wish they'd fully lean into Brooke becoming the new Stephanie. They already treat the character like crap, they may as well let her become the overbearing and scheming mother that Stephanie was. KKL could do well in that role. I'm sick of them slut shaming Brooke now that Taylor is back. Taylor is no Angel (now that I'm watching the reruns on YouTube, Taylor has NEVER been an Angel) so it's hard to take them acting like she's a saint when Brooke is this evil whore.

• Members

Nooo Brooke isn't worthy of being the new Stephanie that title belongs to Steffy. 

They need stop with the constant Brooke propping and making her a victim. Let her be bad and own it. 

#TeamThomas all the way!

Brooke IS A Slut, she's called "The Slut From the Valley" for a reason LOL!!!!! 

No one's acting like Taylor's a saint, the only people who say that are ones who act like Brooke is *cough* 

Brooke's even WHITE WASHING her own past. She went after married men, who were related to her.

It's not about how many men she's been with, it's that 99% of them were married and/or related to her 

Brooke went after Eric whom she knew her mom was in love with, she went after Bill who was married to Katie at the time and got KNOCKED UP by him, she went after Deacon knowing he was married to Bridget, she had wall sex with Hope's boyfriend Oliver and couldn't tell that it wasn't 40 something year old Ridge as opposed to teenage Oliver LMAO!!

She also went after Thorne when he was MARRIED To Macy

I sense a pattern here.....lol lol lol

I"d suggest watching more older episodes sorry lol

Oh and Brooke put a BED in the office at FC to seduce MARRIED Ridge and Thorne

Yet some wanna go on about Taylor like she's one tenth the trash Brooke is LOL

• Members

It's likely that Thomas called CPS on himself to "set it up" to be Brooke, so Ridge will find his way back to Taylor for Ridge & Taylor: Round 1000.

Please register in order to view this content

I'm like Steffy let's not act like you haven't followed in your hated stepmother's whorish footsteps yourself. 

And it seems that they have completely wiped away Taylor's alcoholism out the window too.

• Members

i wonder if they're finally gonna pull the tigger on Thomas+Brooke? They've been dancing around it or years. Just like they have been Liam+ Brooke. LOL 

anyway, good. CPS should have been called a long time ago. Thomas is too crazy to be doing all that and Hope is dumb for letting him. 

• Members

Is it just me or does anyone else find it odd that soaps still have 30-something year old adults scheming to get their parents back together? That is one trope that needs to die. If kids younger than 18 do it, OK. But 18 and older doing that looks odd. Especially, when you're now an adult and figuring out life yourself. What adult has time scheme to get their parents back together too? Also, as many times of Thomas and Steffy have been married and divorced, you'd think by now that they'd conclude Taylor/Ridge is toxic and not gonna work. 

There are 1000 other stories Brad could be putting the Forrester kids into and this ain't one of them.

• Members

I agree with 100% of this. They could actually give them an actual Forrester storyline. It seems Brad don't want to tell stories involving the fashion world again. I just wish someone will tell Steffy that she is in the same boat as Brooke when it comes to her behavior with men. 

• Members

Exactly. It has always boggled my mind that Hope or Brooke or even Katie haven't thrown that in her face by now. 

And I don't even know why Forrester Creations is still a thing. We haven't had a major business story in decades involving the company. Sucks because this show's greatest stories consisted over a power struggle for control or to get a line created. 

Furthermore, I am over hearing Ridge/Taylor/Brooke are still playing musical chairs at this point. They are over 50. That sh*t should cease at this point. Literally, all three characters need to be in therapy as none of them lack confidence. 

The stories given to the elders are stories that need to be given to RJ, Eric Jr., Jack, etc. along with all the current 20-30 year olds on this show. 

• Members

Wow. I missed that scene. ITA - AG & KKL looked good. Major props to KKL in that scene. Her facial reactions are simply perfect.

Honestly, I think the only way Thomas will be viable as a male lead is a several month rest with a recast. It's not MA's fault, but there's just too many awful scenes with him that can't be separated from the actor.  The irony being is that he played them so well.