B&B: Sheila & Li spoiler

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Summer preview stuff that hasn't aired yet. 
(I'm omitting the Donna/Eric/Quinn/Carter/Paris/Zende stuff that's already aired.)
I think I'm allowed to quote SOD verbatim since this was published two months ago and isn't on sale anymore.
This is all SOD quoting Brad Bell:

“we’ll be filming on location throughout the United States and Europe.”

Steffy/Finn: “Steffy will go to Europe with Kelly and Hayes to try to escape her grief and have therapy. But she longs for her husband and the family that she had. What’s keeping Finn going and on the path to recovery is someday seeing Steffy and reuniting with his family. So it’s very much a love story even while they’re apart and Jacqui is on maternity leave. And Jacqui is eager to work, so we do have a very special, very romantic summer planned for Steffy and Finn.”

Jack/Li: “Jack will be returning and making some appearances and we’ll be seeing much more of them as Finn is on the mend.”
[This preview was published in May, -- four weeks before Li's car crash in June.]

Deacon: “Deacon is going to take a new path and realize that he’s a good person. He’s going to find some love in his life this summer from an unexpected place.”

Liam/Hope: “After a long time of struggling and perseverance, they’re happy, so this is one of those rare moments where I can report we have a happy couple on Bold&Beautiful! But there’s always something around the corner and we have an interesting story coming in their direction, something that will challenge them as a couple. Not a love triangle, but something very unique.”

Thomas: “Thomas is an incredibly complex character and is working on getting his act together. Thomas is going to find love this summer, and maybe it’s the kind of love that can take him to the next level, to be responsible and mature and leave his naughty ways behind him.”

Bill: “Bill has a story this summer with someone I think is very unexpected. Bill is at the right place at the right time and he’s going to take his charm and his power and his good fortune and really make an imprint on this story coming up that we have this summer.”

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I remember reading speculations that they'd go with Bill and Grace!   I never thought of Bill and Li, but it makes sense.

So is Heather Tom really gone?  I mean we never see her anyhow, and we know she's more focused on directing these days, but still..
That spoiler about Wyatt and Liam discussing that Katie, Will, and Justin are "gone".  I guess that's the opening for Bill to meet someone new.

• Members

Quoting summer preview published in late May:
"Jack will be returning and making some appearances".

Jack of course still thinks Finn is dead.  On July 7,  he showed up, depressed about the loss of Finn, and was shocked to learn that Li had disappeared.  Other than that, we haven't really seen much of him. I'm curious when we see him next.

• Members

Bill finds Li today Thurs July 21.  at the waterfront.  You were right!

Friday 29 July 2022 - "Dollar Bill delivers an unexpected and exceptional gift to an extraordinary person."

Well that could be Bill delivering Li to Finn, or delivering Finn to Li.
I guess it depends on whether Li is conscious and aware and able to speak right away, or if it takes time.

Or maybe the 29 July spoiler is that Bill takes Finn on the Spencer jet to Steffy in Europe?

Edited by janea4old