Feel the heat campaign from 1985 returning to CBS

• Members

I am very excited.  Whenever I hear this song, I go back to morning Kindergarten, my mom picking me up, and us sitting together watching Y&R.

So as a Xennial this hits me right in the heart, and I love it and appreciate it.  At least they are trying to do something new/old.  If it doesn't work out, then it doesn't. 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This reminds me of one of my favorite old threads about soap promos.

Three years later, I still think "in the heat of the day there's a different kind of fire" is one of the dumbest lyrics ever written.  I mean how many types of fire are there?

This thread is filled with both great and awful examples

Edited by j swift

• Members

Y&R and TPIR are the only two shows that were on the air when that original campaign aired. Two years before B&B debuted. Are they going to have Drew and The Talk crew running around in cheaply done GCI flames too?

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

It you don’t have a clip of a character like Lauren Fenmore wearing mirror shades in you Some Like It Hot promo, then you can keep it.

By the way, does anyone know about this apparent fundraiser that has been happening on YouTube for the Museum of Classic Chicago Television. What’s going on with this?