Jerry VerDorn has passed away

• Members

RIP...I know it's been 10 years now but it seems like OLTL went off the year just yesterday. He brought so much life and vibrancy to the role of Clint and you could tell he relished it compared to his last few years on GL where he had little to nothing to do.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I couldn't stop thinking about this:

Jerry had only been on GL for 6 years at this point, and had never shared heavy story with  Charita Bauer. Yet here he was, put into the role of elder statesman, at 35 years old. Looking back, it is absolutely ridiculous, and shows you just how out of control the backstage situation at GL had become. Yet he wore it with such dignity and grace, as he always did. Jerry and Charita, treasures we can never appreciate enough.

• Members

I Guess the Fact that he did a Good Job Being Recast in a Role LONG played by someone else Like Clint Buchanan and actually working out and Being Accepted Shows how great an Actor He was and Is, His Work will live on forever and ever

aww he looks so young and sweet, never saw him this young before

Edited by Joseph

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

" I'm just sort of confused as to who was in charge at GL. Whether it was CBS Daytime or Mickey Dwyer-Dobbin (former Executive in Charge of Production for PGP) or the studio. I think they still don't know." - Jerry ver Dorn