Jerry VerDorn has passed away

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

RIP Jerry!!!! Loved his portrayal of Ross so much. There was no question he became the cornerstone of GL throughout the 90’s and up until his 2005 exit. 72 is way too young . 

My favorite pairing of his was with Sherry’s Blake, I wonder if she’s heard the news as well.

• Members

This years in memory of segment is going to be difficult and I hope they don’t screw it up or else they will have a lot of upset viewers. I think and hope we will hear from certain people eventually through others. I could see Kristen posting for her brother and with his own cancer battle… anyway I am expecting to hear from some of the guys at Gl perhaps Courtney Simon will tweet on behalf of Peter as they shared a dressing room for years and irl friends.

Betterforgotten that clip today is even more poignant than it was back then…

Edited by ~bl~

• Members

I love that picture of him. Of course, what's not to love, his baby blues just about jump out at us! And you mention JVD working hard at OLTL. He was just a hard worker. So many at GL were of a time, maybe, or something, where they just had a strong work ethic. Of course I believe that in general daytimers work harder than anybody else. I believe Joan Collins found that

Please register in order to view this content

to be true while she was in Springfield.

• Members

Maureen Garrett is on Facebook. I think she is conservative in how much time she gives to the ether but she logged onto my soap page there just last week & made a post. I had uploaded this pic where she looks so young & she said that of course she did she was just a baby then.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Mark Lawson aka Brody on OLTL commented on Bree’s insta no idea how to share that…he mentions the last day of OLTL. There are some who won’t say anything and that is okay as I would rather someone not be forced to comment.

Edited by ~bl~

• Members

sad, sad news.

the morning of blake and ross’s wedding in 1994, ross and ed had a conversation — just a conversation between two old friends talking about their years of history — that i remember to this day, more than 25 years later . i cannot find it anywhere online. 

i’ve always suspected that it was part of the reel he submitted for his first emmy, in 1995. i remember reading somewhere that liz kiefer put together his reels. 

if anyone knows where it is, please post.