General Hospital: April 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Lord, some things never change. Diane is still a camp event who looks like a gay hand puppet.

It just occurred to me that yes, bringing back Lulu with the right strong recast (God knows who) or a somehow-adrenalized Julie Berman as Lulu Spencer, Adventure Reporter would be a good fit at the Invader (what happened to the PC Press or whatever Todd called it?) with Alexis as her boss.

Edited by Vee

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If they’re really going to go there with Liz, I just hope that Jeff isn’t ruined in the process (even more than he already has been)

Looking forward to Ava vs. Esme and that Ava isn’t dumbed down.

And yes, we hope to see you when you get back too, Chet

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

What is going on with Liz?! I'm so intrigued by this. I love that I don't know where the heck this is going. That last scene was CREEPY. 

Chase looked mighty fine today. This stuff with him and BLQ not admitting their feelings to each other is silly. They should be banging on the Metro Court bar, not acting like middle school kids with their first crush. 

I loved seeing Violet, what a cutie! 

I did NOT love seeing Amy. Holy crap is she annoying. I loved that Terry basically told her to kick rocks. 

Nikolas is so damn dumb. I cannot stand this man anymore. Esme having the Cassadine boys so mesmerized is getting really stupid. 

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

If they legit give Liz DID I am going to be so far beyond tired. Liz is running close behind Sharon on Y&R for hot mess and mental illness story. And this show has already played that story out very poorly before.

You can see it in Nik's eyes about Esme, IMO. If this show was well-written they'd play up the age difference with MC and MW and have Ava's insecurities and their differences over the kids push him into Esme's arms. They will end up in bed, but I have no faith in this show having the balls to let Nikolas just fúck this girl - he'll be drugged and framed or something.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I’m finding that I just hate Esme, not love to hate her. A villain who only plays victim all the time isn’t fun. It’s all too repetitive. We get more of Esme’s whiny, tearful perspective than we do of Trina’s.

Are Trina and T.J. not going to acknowledge that T.J.’s girlfriend is prosecuting Trina?

This show feels so sloppy to me.

• Members

Glad they remembered Curtis and Jordan’s divorce papers.

I’m still very intrigued by the Ice Princess  story and Esme, even though she is whiny and annoying.

And the Sonny/Ms Wu have got me thinking, what the hell is Sonny’s illegal business? 

• Members

Agreed. She could be better utilized.

I've been saying for years, Sonny's organization has got to still be running drugs, weapons and women. It doesn't make any logical, real world sense for them not to be. The entire underworld in PC (which has been dominated by Corinthos-Morgan for decades) cannot be contraband/black market products.

I could've sworn that as late as the late '90s/early 2000s, he and Jason were explicitly providing 'protection' to the local sex trade per stuff with Tammy, Mike, etc. I could swear that used to be discussed onscreen. My headcanon remains that Sonny's organization still runs the things he claims to have wiped his hands of, just through intermediaries and associates while he piously turns his head.

Edited by Vee