General Hospital March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

WOW.   The first time I've heard someone not like Nichoas Chavez as Spencer.  He's doing a great job.  Spencer was always a spoiled brat.  I think the writing for Spencer is the same as it has always been, makes since him being a prick the way he's always been, Nikolas faking his death and the Cassadine lineage.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don’t know. I’m not really feeling it. Especially when he try’s too hard to be angry at Nikolas.. It’s nothing against the actor and I know the other one was spoiled too but at least he had a little Charme to it.

don’t get me wrong I like the story and Victor manipulating him but Spencer seems more unlikeable than ever. I don’t even have anything against the actor but I’m not feeling his anger-acting or being spoiled. 

Esme showing Joss & Cam having sex felt flat. It's just a bunch of random kids and a teacher. Even if they were family and friends would anyone care? It's not like they were having an affair. Or a kinky drug fueled orgy.  Besides causing some embarrassment. I really don't see the point to this. They're a couple in a relationship. It's what couple's do.

Since when is Lucy a realtor?

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

In their shoes I'd be mortified especially because the tape was secretly recorded w/o concent but...

The fact that they're in college, not high school (and that they're a couple), softens the blow--no pun intended

Please register in order to view this content

Especially in this age of onlyfans where college age kids are releasing their content purposefully, it seems like this would be less embarrassing (assuming everyone on campus doesn't know each other that well).

Edited by ironlion

• Members

I’d be horrified and violated if someone secretly filmed me having sex and released the video IRL, of course, and angry, but yeah this is a poorly conceived plot with few stakes. I’m just thinking about the similar story on Elite, where you had a character who was Muslim filmed having sex in a high school locker room, and it was released to the whole school. Now that story had stakes, even though the show dropped the ball with the fallout (and was small beans on a show where kids are murdering each other). Cam/Joss doesn’t really have any of that.