Days of Our Lives: February 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

You know what? I forgot about the Winter Olympics, lol! I really did! I think I was trying to tune in on Peacock this past Friday, and as soon as I opened the app, I got one of those enticements to switch back to Peacock Premium which was a waste for me as I can easily download their shows if I wanted to. Hey, I'll gladly pay for streaming services like Paramount+ because I definitely use it for sure. But, I went with Peacock Premium for the DAYS Christmas Spectacular or whatever the hell it was at that time. My mind went completely aghast when I saw my Queen Kristen Dimera in Jordache jeans. At that moment, I realized that the Days Christmas Spectacular was not worth Peacock Premium. I paid for it because I wanted to see Eileen, but that's just me. Anyway, going back to my original post, I plum forgot about the Winter Olympics. Then, I looked at the DAYS tab and saw their latest episode aired on February 2nd and I think I watched it? Usually when DAYS is preempted like that (especially for two weeks), there's supposedly this explosive cliffhanger of sorts. Trying to think of February 2nd, nothing really stood out to me. So, the good news is that I didn't miss much of anything and that I could binge-watch on Ozark instead.

Now that DAYS is back, what do you like? What keeps you coming back for more? For me, it's gotta be that Suite '227' sign whenever Paulina opens the door.

Edited by Noel

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That would actually make me chuckle despite myself.

So, I get Sarah is delusional and thinks she's Renee, but wouldn't she notice Kayla is like 40 years older than she should be?  Everyone she knows will be in their 60's/70's now?   Is she not going to notice Tony is not a 30 year old stud anymore?

• Members

NBC usually preempts only for the Summer Olympics but never did so for the Winter Olympics.  By the time NBC notified the show that there would be eleven episodes preempted,   Days was already filming episodes to air in the spring. So yeah there was no cliffhanger.  Thus Valentine's Day episode(s) airing two weeks late.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

All this talk of Carson Boatman is causing me to think of a lot of innuendos and double entendres 

Please register in order to view this content

They’ll probably come up with some weak explanation lol like the years weren’t included in the diary or something so SarahRenee will think that all the events that Renee wrote about happened recently