General Hospital January 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

She is definitely a mix of Janice Dickinson and Julianna Marguiles. She looks good I’m still photos but in motion…yikes! 

I’m excited (but ready to be letdown) by the teen Cabin mayhem to come, but Esme back to trying to insinuate something between Cam and Trina months after this was first brought up, while Trina is inside flirting with her boyfriend is beyond dumb. Is she not getting psycho villain lessons from Ryan? 

• Members

I'm enjoying the conversations.  Breakups are more than just one and yesterday, Carly hit some really good points.  She will not sit back and watch him nurse a broken heart.  If he needs time to get over Nina, it won't be while she's living with him.  Sonny should be taking time to figure this out but now he's off his meds.

My challenge is, not much else is happening.  Why hasn't Carly tossed Nina's sh!t out the hotel window?  This part is really lacking.  

• Members

Whether or not Carly or Sonny are making valid points it's the same sh*t different day for them and has been for several years.  It's once again about Sonny and another women, being off his meds, and at the end of the story he'll realize Carly is the one true love of his life.  Although the premise with Mike/Nina is slightly different its almost the same back and forth crap they have done since the beginning of time.  I am not saying other couples on all soaps don't do this, but there is something about Carly/Sonny that has been stale for years.  The jason/Nina stuff could of went somewhere, but it went back to the most predictable place possible for them.

The Carly/Nina feud could be decent, but haven't we already seen Carly lose her mind over Sam, Brenda, Kate, Emily, Reese, Hannah, etc. etc.  Carly vaguely handily maturely is something different.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

I'm back on 1-12 and I agree. I find so many layers going on. And this is what I was expecting when Sonny came back and MB has been really just Mike in a suit in how he plays Sonny. You cannot be gone for a long period of time, make these new connections, and then it would go back to normal. And I liked how slowly that has been made clear. And it's been nice to see Carly/Sonny deal with something so internal. 

• Members

It's literally the same conversation pretty much verbatim every day. "Sonny you lied to me wahhhh." "Yeah well you didn't tell me about Jason." "But that was different." "Nina means nothing. I only lied because there was one crisis after another. Jason and Liam died. I was waiting for the right time. Come back home. Nothing needs to be different." "I need space." Blah blah BLAH.

It's so freaking boring.