Y&R and B&B Early 2022 spoilers

• Members

I haven't watched Y & R nor B & B for awhile....so imagine my surprise at the following:

Lily as CEO of Chancellor?!?!

Why waste a wonderful actress Mishal by keeping her prisoner with Devon?  Amanda should be mixing it up with Billy.

Phyllis/Nick/Jack = yawn

Chelsea/Sally should be allies.. not enemies.  Even Jill back in her vixen days had friends.

Michael is not Lauren's soul mate.

B & B

Sheila causing Brooke's to fall off the wagon... that is consistent with Sheila.  She did the same thing to Macy back in the 90s.

Taylor being back sounds interesting.. but I fear Brad Bell will go back to his usual tricks.

Katie/Carter sounded promising.. but now Carter is being paired with Paris?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Bill Bell was not afraid to revamp his entire show.  If only someone at CBS/Sony had that kind of courage.

I have my list of potential victims, lol.  But it really doesn't matter, so long as the murders get SOMEthing going on this boring-ass show.

• Members

I propose a massive fire/explosion occurs at the Grand Phoenix during some big party. Kevin, Chloe, Rey, Chelsea, and Tessa are incinerated immediately during the initial blast. Nick, Phyllis, and Michael are forced to leap out windows and fall to their deaths on the ground below. Jack and Billy die when the elevator car cable they are in trapped in gives out. Victor All the survivors are horrified when the Grand Phoenix implodes like the house in Poltergeist. Victor is deemed a hero for saving day but succumbs to smoke inhalation at the hospital as EB has announced his retirement. 

See how much deadweight was just gotten rid of? 

• Members

Another option: stay with the "serial killer concept," but add a tornado and a deadly virus to the mix.  Together, the three are bound to wipe out much of the cast, lol.

That's pretty good, too.  It could be like "The Towering Inferno," or SCTV's brilliant parody of it.

• Members

B&B is mostly good now, but there are little things Brad does so bad. The actress who plays Paris is good. Why is it so hard to find a love interest for her? Dino and RJ exist. They could've continued exploring the thing with Thomas. They could bring her parents on to give her something to do. Jumping from Zende to Finn to Thomas to Carter makes no sense. Speaking of Carter, you had a popular pairing with Quinn and he also has chemistry with Katie, so the solution is to pair him with Paris?! It honestly feels racist because you know the only reason they did it is because they're both Black. 

• Members

Wow - Y&R sounds like photo descriptions in an exhibition but not teasers to make you want to watch. At all. Why is Chelsea still on this show?

as for B&B: it all sounds really promising. Depending on the execution this could get REALLY good actually. Seems like they are well prepared for Jacqui Woods next maternity leave.