• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's just getting started boo

Please register in order to view this content

there's months of the Devil to come. You were never going to be interested LOL  but we'll see how it goes

I'm too afraid to get behind EJ and Nicole. I feel like they want us to root for Rafe and Nicole but we're all stanning EJole. 

I'm already itching for Sami and Eric (I feel like it's Greg or nothing for the show, so the Eric ship has sailed it feels like) to come back and lose their minds over EJole together.

They need to give Ryan more writing power. Ron has always needed a solid CO-HW to reel him in. I think it's obvious who he's forced to write for.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Oh, I have no doubt that they'll tease us with all this EJ and Nicole hotness, only to ultimately throw Nicole at that idiot Rafe. I have no idea what Nicole and Rafe's story would even be once they get together. There's just nothing to see there. At least with EJ and Nicole, the story/drama writes itself once Sami comes back. 

• Members

Yep and we'll get the usual Ava/EJ 'badness' and none of it will matter in the end. It does write itself with Sami coming back. I imagine it plays into that but who knows? 

I feel like we have Rafe because we can't/don't have Eric and I'm so bitter over it.

• Members

I love me some Greg Vaughan, but if he doesn't want to be around full time, they should just recast Eric. It would be great to have Marlena's son, a former priest, around for the possession story. Plus it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth that Nicole is so hung up on Rafe but doesn't give Eric, her soon-to-be ex-husband, a second thought. 

• Members

Absolutely. I love Vaughan too but Eric is recastable. Just get Dan Wells. The fans would eat it up. Done.

Eric should really be around for this story 100%.

A part of me wonders if they didn't want to recast both EJ and Eric around the same time but ... the DAYS go on ...

With Eric around and Shawn being given Rafe's spot at the PD, you DON'T NEED RAFE. Siiiiigh. EDIT: Hell, give some of Rafe's airtime to Lucas. Done. 

Edited by KMan101