• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

RIP John Campea (SPOILERS):

Please register in order to view this content

These appear to be real. Very happy to see the latter character

confirmed. I loved the Netflix show and will have to finish the final season. Hopefully this means they'll fold the Netflix shows into the MCU.

• Members

I see a lot of people gloating over these leaks on Twitter because they think Kevin Feige is going to cry, or whatever, but I mostly just feel bad for the fans who genuinely wanted to be surprised and now, a month or more in advance, will know everything, whether they want to or not. 

• Members

I mean, it's the worst kept secret anyway. The leaks for this movie have been so bad and regular, it's funny. 

The Daredevil Netflix show was great and deserves a revival, but it would not be well-served on Disney+, which strays away from R-rated content. If it does get revived, hoping they place it on Hulu or something where they can really do that character and its its gritty NYC setting justice.

If Deadpool 3 succeeds as an R-rated MCU film in a few years, I hope that bodes well for Daredevil and the Marvel Netflix shows/characters getting their proper roll-out in the MCU.  

Edited by BetterForgotten

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Even though much of it was leaked, it’s probably the best live action Spider-Man related movie I’ve ever seen. The entire theater went nuts throughout so much of it. And that was a great ending to set up Peter Parker and Spider-Man’s next chapter.

Edited by BetterForgotten

• Members

Well I go out of my way to avoid spoilers for things I want to see (every Marvel show on Disney Plus, the majority of the post above) because I want to see it myself.  GAME OF THRONES Red Wedding comes to mind. I didn't start binging it until around Season 7. And WAS NEVER SPOILED. And trust there were moments. Knowing would have taken away from it. Glad to not know. But critics were a different breed back then.

Now have I've seen a few thing?  Yes. But mostly because critics act like they cannot write in a way that DOES NOT have some form of a spoiler to it...even if said spoiler has nothing to do with said review. 

It's a shame that there are some people out there just spoiling it for the sake of doing so. Need to get some lives for sure. Cuz that...is just tragic.

• Members

Agreed. That delivered in a major way, more than I had expected bc I am not super susceptible to fan service without real weight and purpose. This had that and is probably the most emotional Marvel film for me besides the Infinity War/Endgame duology.

Forgot to add: