GH: August Spoilers

• Members

I had meant to start this thread earlier. The show is pretty good right now and we have some different things coming up. I had wanted to share spoilers I found for this month (from places like TV Guide.com) There are some from TV guide.com regarding the party and Sprina that will happen starting tomorrow and going into next week. As well as spoilers for other characters for the next couple of weeks.... 

Sprina/the party: Starting tomorrow, Spencer and Cam will get ready for Spencer's party. Next week Spencer's party will end up being more than he bargained for. He will end up being backed into a corner on Tuesday. He will end up being surprised by Trina's kindness on Wednesday, and she will end up consoling him after they get another surprise. She will also try and deny her feelings for him but Joss will know better. 

Sounds like we got some good Sprina content and scenes coming up. Maybe they will have their first kiss. And it does seem like Nikolas will go through with his party and really embarrass Spencer. I think that Spencer will end up being upset by that and there are spoilers that Laura will end up being furious with Nikolas and give him tough love. I don't think that Laura will like him embarrassing Spencer publicly in front of everyone. Laura will also end up receiving alarming news later on. Spencer will also end up paying Alexis a visit on the week of the 23rd.

Ava/Nikolas- next week Ava will end up seeking Kevin's professional opinion, and will be haunted by her past. She will end up making a desperate move and the following week of the 23rd will tell Nikolas a heartbreaking decision. 

Sam/Drew-Sam will also receive an unsettling phone call and will end up being in disbelief. (Drew reaches out to her by phone call). Sam will ask Curtis for help. She will also seek out Anna's help. 

Jason/Carly/Jax/Britt-Jax will once confront Carly again next week. Carly will look to Jason to deal with him. Jason will be forced to defend her. Jax will find an unlikely ally in Obrecht. And Carly and Jason will be determined to move forward with their wedding plans. Britt will face the consequences of her actions, Liz will inadvertently cause tension between Britt and Terry, and Britt and Obrecht will celebrate good news. 

Brook Lynn/Chase/Willow- Chase and Willow will share a bittersweet moment. Later Brook Lynn will end up questioning Chase's actions. Willow will prepare to come clean to Chase and will face him. 

Maxie/Austin- Maxie return and have a heart wrenching meeting with Valentin and baby "Bailey". Scott will also notice that Austin has taken an interest in her. Austin will also see Michael in a new light.

Nixon Falls- Sonny will make an interesting acquaintance, Nina will receive an unwelcome visitor and reach out for help.

Edited by xtr

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I like most of it for the most part. I still think the overall "focus" remains tone deaf and geared towards the pets but the writers are still trying to make it all work, even if I'm starting to have some issues with it.

I have no interest in grandpa Austin with Maxie. Lord. This show is deliberately trolling us. They HAVE to be.

• Members

Same.

It's too bad because this character, ignoring the Howarth casting, could have had a lot of potential. Especially in the mix of this Mildew/Chase drama and the Brook/Maxie baby switch. But of course it's Howarth and ... sigh. I really did try to give him a chance again in a new role but I'm over it.

• Members

I agree. There be too many moments that just scream soap opera and that they get it (the wedding, Tracy's visits, the current stuff with Willow/Michael/Chase, Spencer's return) and then there be clear ugh in the direction. And it goes downhill.