Days 8/9/21 weekly preview

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well Im not sad for Theo. He was marrying someone with memory loss. Once that memory returned if he had married her, Ron would have given us, I cant divorce Theo because he has autism or some BS like that. So im glad its ending now.

Ben & Ciara are on Days Of Our Lives: Beyond Salem

Maybe Covid has given VK more perspective tp be more recurring than a guest on DOOL

Edited by John

• Members

I get the impression that she might've thought that the Hallmark movies were put on the shelf for the foreseeable future and made a loose commitment to doing "a year" on DAYS and they went ahead and early on announced her doing the show for a year. Of course, Hallmark ended up changing those plans and since Ali didn't actually sign a contract with them (probably due to having a contract with Hallmark), they ended up working around her schedule. Ah well, at least she'll be back and not left in limbo like Sarah.

• Members

Only Days would manage to get aced out of a year-long contract with a key star. Ridiculous.

If nothing else maybe this will spur them to firm up a commitment to Cady McClain and others.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I'm pretty sure Missy doesn't do facebook.

Sunday 8 August, there was an informal music concert by Scott Reeves, Emily Reeves, and some Reeves cousins, at a restaurant in Tennessee. 

Missy was there in the audience...  Scott and Missy were chatting/socializing with the restaurant customers and met some Jack and Jen fans who were there.  Missy privately confided to one of the JnJ fans the news, (and apparently gave permission for them to announce it). That person tweeted it out.

Edit, I see there's a new thread for Missy's return here:
https://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/59838-dool-vet-returns/
I will re-post this over on that thread, with the rest of the details.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Well, it IS already 2022 in Salem time, due to the timejump.

(sorry, couldn't resist the snark).

The person on twitter said she spoke to Missy for only a moment after the concert. She tweeted that she wished she had asked if Missy was doing more than the single Christmas episode, but didn't want to push.

Edited by janea4old