Shows you were wish that were streaming

• Members

Since the start of the pandemic last year, it's obvious we've been streaming some of our past and present shows on the various streaming networks i.e. Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc., I wanted to know if you have any shows that are currently unavailable to watch online you wish that were? Perhaps you want to rewatch or want to watch a series for the first time because you didn't watch it when it first aired? 

Some of mine include 

Third Watch - Surprised Peacock doesn't have it on it's site. 

American Dreams - I figured because of those music rights being too expensive. 

Soul Food: The Series - Showtime needs an app for their previous shows to be viewed. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Knots Landing and Falcon Crest!

Beverly Hills 90210 with all the missing episodes. 

British shows Bad Girls, Footballers Wives and Beautiful People. 

Any daytime soaps joining The Doctors. 

The entire Norman Lear catalogue, including the less known shows like All That Glitters.

Popular

• Members

I would love to see Once and Again and Sisters streaming. Does NBC/Universal own Sisters? Because it would make sense if it would go to Peacock. 

I have some more shows I want to see streaming too. 

Thirtysomething 

For Your Love 

Beggars and Choosers (Some kind soul uploaded some episodes on YT a few months ago) 

Family Law

Soaps (Santa Barbara (I know it would never happen) Generations, Passions, Sunset Beach, Loving, Ryan's Hope) 

• Members

Season two is missing around 5-6 episodes and they’re mostly intact through season five. After that most seasons are missing around 10 episodes. The final season is especially hit hard. The series finale isn’t even streaming! It’s odd because we know the music issue, but the show was re-scored for DVD and those are the versions streaming. They’ve never given a clear answer why so many episodes are missing.