ALL SOAPS: GRADE MAY SWEEPS 2021

• Members

Well, it's that time again!!!

How would you grade Y&R, DAYS, B&B, and GH for May Sweeps this year?

A

B

C

D

F

SHADY GRADE/GIF?

I feel like GH is cuising toward a C...and that could change. (An aside...I never gave GH a February Sweeps grade which was a B for me. Originally the first week of March was the end of February, but well a censored name here had a trial. I felt GH built up the drama and the double wedding perfectly. Now the fallout...

Please register in order to view this content

).

This month it has been enjoyable, but not as focused (so far) as February.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Great minds.

Please register in order to view this content

I haven't gotten to last week yet, but I feel I am going to feel this month is a C compared to February's B. 

That reminds me of your post about Y&R/B&B and how DAYS and GH at least have villains that can drive story if need be. Perhaps what the Bell soaps need...is a...dare I say it...Sheila?  

• Members

Indeed. I would love Sheila on Y&R or B&B. Y&R has Ashland, Sally, and Chelsea right now, and they’re all weak sauce. Sally and Chelsea aren’t really villains and don’t really even work as sympathetic schemers. Ashland is such a watered-down Big Bad whose treachery is not at all evident on screen. Total waste of a good actor.

So yeah, Kimberlin, all is forgiven.

• Members

Maybe Sheila works with Sally to get to Lauren, while Sheila helps Sally with Phyllis (although they probably don’t want to remind us of the Pheila debacle). I dunno. I don’t think Y&R wants to use TEB anymore like that.

The real villains they need to get rid of: Steve Kent and Molina/Griffith.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Since Sheila was brought up...have there been any updates on Kimberlin Brown’s visit to the studio? Supposedly it was for some sort of special, but I haven’t heard anything about it since.