LATEST RATINGS: December 21-25, 2020

DAYS really held in there, numbers wise - not much shifting from last week's numbers.

I watched from the 24 - January 1 and found the show very easy to watch and pretty decent, so I wish them well. Miles better than B&B and Y&R

Good for DAYS, and GH for maintaining and doing just a tad better than last year.

Y&R and B&B? Ooh child, y'all can't blame COVID anymore. 

Y&R and B&Bs demos haven't been good compared to their total viewers in years. when you have a million more total viewers and demos that bad they've all got to be women over 55 or men.

4 minutes ago, Errol said:

Whatever it is, even the male audience is tuning out: https://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2021/01/daytime-ratings-week-december-21-25-2020

Thanks for the rundown. Interesting to see over 26% of DAYS' audience is men, as is similar to the rest of daytime's line-up. 

I've never watched Let's Make A Deal, but I'm sure CBS is mighty glad they cancelled Guiding Light. 

6 hours ago, Faulkner said:

What are they doing over at 7800 Beverly?

Boring the viewers out at Y&R and scaring off viewers for good over at B&B. The latter erased all its gains between the mannequin story and now is now a tragic mess, even overseas.