• Members

Brad kept the cast up to date on when they would return.

Brad worked with CBS to choose the classics (so idk if that was the same for Y&R).

Before they start airing new episodes again, Brad says they will have a recap episode.

And finally story tidbits for those who watch the show:

Steffy is getting a new man of who the actor has yet to be revealed but he has been cast. Her story is interesting and informative. An issue story Brad said. One that is challenging in America and around the world.

Brad is still intending to tell love stories but of course no kissing. There will be panning to fireplaces and scrim which is when they show the silhouette. 

Denise, Katherine and Rena will also have story

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Of course he chose the classics. OF COURSE. I can see him making a sourpuss face choosing to air non-Liam episodes. 

As for Steffy’s new man I fully expect it to be a PSA story that lasts a full month with a little Emmy bait and then get completely dropped never to be heard from again until he’s randomly brought back to die. 

• Members

An interracial relationship? 

He already did that with Steffy and Marcus over ten years ago. 

Illegal Immigrant? 

Is Steffy going to hook up with someone from over the border? 

Transgender?

We know that's not going to happen again

• Members

How accurate

Please register in order to view this content

I also find it weird that people are like 'Steffy is going to date a black man!'

She already has. She dated Marcus. And Taylor had a thing with Reese (Black), Hector (Latino) and Omar (Indian) so......

• Members

Haha I wasn’t sure how to take that. If it’s a  BLM issue I so could the character being some random cousin of Carter or haul in another distant Avant or distant Barber relative.

The other way I took it was Steffy gets COVID, has some PSA story like when Taylor had TB and falls in love with her doctor who treats her much to Liam’s dismay or something. 

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

Nailed it! I’m also wondering who this actor is too that they have already cast. My guess it is an actor with a recognizable name but also someone we probably haven’t even thought about in the last five years. I can see some ad campaign with “Bold is Back!!!....with ____ as ____!!!!”

Speaking of which, they already have a cake ready to go?!?!

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

I noticed that a few weeks ago in the JFP podcast thread, got your back if you need it!

In any case the first day was indeed a success but as guinea pigs a lot of trial and error is needed. I still want an episode by Zoom like All Rise’s season finale:

https://tvline.com/2020/06/17/bold-and-the-beautiful-pauses-production-coronavirus-testing-delay/

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

For a white character, being paired with a black character is almost always a temporary detour until TPTB can find a suitable white partner for them. The black partner is a placeholder. You can tell TPTB don’t value a white character when a black partner is their endgame. Sad but true. I’d just prefer B&B invest more in a black male character than just plowing Steffy for a few months before being dispatched for Liam or $Bill.

Edited by Faulkner