Look into the past - 1975

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh yes! I always fall behind on these long discussion threads. I don't participate while the conversation is happening, but I go back and read them later (both your wonderful recaps and all of the great comments). I've gone through lots of your archives!

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

@FrenchFan Thanks for all the synopsis. It is really awesome to see months also covered by Soap Digest and see the differences. SOD seemed to try to synopsise like a novel and Bryna is more recounting episode details, like a fan would. Both give details the other doesn't, so it is great to read. I have been busy trying to scan the magazines and things I  have so sorry I have not been more active. But since Melbourne is on a further lockdown I will have time to get more done.

I will try to get the 1976 Daily TV serials magazines up to coincide as best I can with your sharing synopsis. 

In terms of Y&R, I am thinking Bill Espy's last episodes may be the scenes with Snapper at the hospital during Jennifer's mastectomy that have been posted or maybe just as she is leaving the hospital. He is not mentioned at all in October Synopsis, and there was a soap magazine article I saw somewhere that mentions he was on his way out around Sep 75. So it seems his last airdates may have been around last week of Sep or first week of October with DH taking over Dec 8

I am also wondering if Bill Bell had mother issues. With the exception of Liz, most, or all of his mother characters are pretty lousy at being mothers. Maybe he just thought it would be boring, not sure