Look into the past - 1975

• Members

To be honest, maybe? So I read the synopsis you posted for July. I have another file that is listed as July 1974, but has details that seem to come after what you posted. Here it is below, maybe it was really August and was mislabelled? The only thing repeated is Sally giving birth, but Bryna Laub often recapped previous plot points. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Pamela Peters seem to have had a lot of issues doing the show. I have read that Y&R was not too happy a workplace behind the scenes. I wonder if she and Anthony Herrera got along all that well ? He did say she freaked out and walked out the scene. 

• Members

It’s funny reading all these old synopses of soaps and seeing all these characters you’ve never heard of and how they interacted with the main cast. Particularly funny (and also mind-blowing for me) was the Natalie Bannon character on As The World Turns and reading about her machinations with Tom - and then finding out completely by accident that she was played by none other than Judith Chapman (her first soap role in fact).

Have you guys ever had those WTF moments similar to this where you find out that such and such a well-known soap actor played a particular old role?