• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm thrilled that it looks like Nicole actually tells Eric the truth. I was afraid we'd have a month of her keeping it to herself and Eric would find out about it during May sweeps.

How many episodes of Ben and Ciara in bed do we have to watch? The writers have no idea what to do with them besides make them have sex. Ugh.

• Members

I'm thrilled about Nicole telling Eric too. Of course I believe he still gets mad at her but it may not be like it has been before.

I'm a little surprised the reveal is happening in April but I'm guessing something else happens in May. I'm guessing Eric and Sarah's kid is really alive, though I really don't see the need to tie them together with a kid (I'll just throw it out there that Xander's probably the actual father somehow). There was a third baby that night ...

I wonder when Nicole will get pregnant with her miracle Eric Brady baby?

However, I'm SO sick of baby stories on soaps. So done and so tired of them. Ron's done this three times on his three soaps. But it's a "soap staple". It's also typical Ron where what we just watched for months ultimately doesn't matter, Kristen's kid is alive, Sarah's kid will be alive ... eh