LATEST RATINGS: March 2-6, 2020

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Monday's show was Ben's execution and Evan revealed as the killer of Jordan and pulling a gun out on Sonny. 

Tuesday was the gun going off as Will jumped Evan. 

Wednesday was Rambo Ciara bringing Evan by gunpoint to Ben's execution.

Thursday which was the highest rated was the Stefano mess with Steve.

After Monday's show the ratings dropped for Tues and Wed until they picked up for Thursday . I guess viewers weren't happy with Ben not dying and Evan being a killer

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I still can’t make sense out of these ratings. In the 3 listed demos, YR shows a total audience gain of +4000.  However, in total audience, it has a total of -55,000.

So what demo has the big loss if those listed show a GAIN? Are we supposed to believe that all the loss occurred in the over-55 age demo???

And how does it make sense that only that demo would show huge losses? Sorry, I think their sample must be reall6 small, and it just doesn’t work.

• Members

I really wish the networks would release soap streaming data the way they do with primetime. I stream DAYS and B&B regularly since I cut the cord almost 3 years ago. Unlike Nielsen, the networks know exactly how many people are streaming those episodes since they control the platforms.

Daytime weekly ratings are still being reported as Live+Same Day, which is truly not representative. The previous issue was that the 5-day/wk made it necessary for ad buys, but streaming changed that since they are able to upload current ads regardless of when viewers stream.  For example, if I watch a DAYS episode from January - I'm getting current ads, not the ones from air date. 

I fully expect soaps to have a a couple of big weeks starting Monday (March 16). It's already happening in primetime as people continue the lockdown life.

• Errol unpinned this topic