Casting the legacy kids: your picks

• Members

Friend of mine and I have been talking about casting (largely for the DAYS fanfic, in my case, AW in his). Specifically casting actors for the legacy characters that have been long-missing from their respective shows, or who have been grossly miscast in recent attempts.

So, having said this, if you had the choice to cast some legacy characters in 2019, or recast some that haven't worked on any show (past or present, since we've been talking AW and all), who would you go with? And hell, what direction would you take them if you did!

An example I've been conemplating:

Michael Roark as Jeremy Horton (DAYS)

He could easily fit right into the Kiriakis business, having been a touch on the shady side back when he was on the show previously, and I could see him with any number of the women in the age range on the show, or hell, even give Kate a boytoy.

Other ideas? Crickets? 

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Since Carly Schroeder is serving in the army now I wouldn't mind Brooke Newton (Ex Colby) from AMC to inhabit the role of Serena Baldwin on GH

Have her come on to work with her mother Lucy to revitalize Deception Cosmetics and have her fall for Michael. Which itself will cause chaos because of Sonny once sleeping with Serena's sister Karen and feeding her drugs and convincing her to strip on the pole back in the day. Imagine Scotty seeing his daughter getting involved with a Corinthos. And throw in Bobbie for good measure too who could see both factors in this chaos too. 

Kelley Missal as Christina Baldwin

If the show actually cared more about their younger generation. I wouldn't mind Christina coming back as a medical intern along with TJ, and a few other recurring twenty somethings as a close-knit group of interns at General  Hospital. I would love one of her first scenes to be her looking at a photo of her biological mother who was a intern at the hospital twenty years ago promising she wouldn't end up like her. Have her be close to Lucy and Kevin too and have her a rocky relationship with her adoptive father Scott too. Perhaps she and Serena could have a somewhat rivalry because of Scotty always "Favoring" his biological daughter over her etc...