Sign in to follow this  
Toups

LATEST RATINGS: August 26-30, 2019

YR gained 6000 viewers :) they are gaining.

12 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

More ratings drop for Y&R. I guess 2.7s are ok to keep your job. When will the firings begin?

11 minutes ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

YR gained 6000 viewers they are slowly gaining.

But The next person will lose viewers too. Its been declining since pratt left. If they fire JG they need pratt IMO

Edited by AdamNewmanFan

Nice to see gains in HH, and most demos, for all the shows.  Y&R seems to be slowing gaining some momentum back.  Days needed that boost.  Thomas went down the cliff and viewership went up on B&B.  Is GH really up that much in 18-49 & 25-54 demos compared to last year?

Edited by clubkidjeff

10 minutes ago, clubkidjeff said:

Nice to see gains in HH, and most demos, for all the shows.  Y&R seems to be slowing gaining some momentum back.  Days needed that boost.  Thomas went down the cliff on B&B and viewership went up.  Is GH really that far ahead in 18-49 & 25-54 demos compared to last year?

Yeah its nice. Especially since they just cut the whole daytime division at CBS. And days renewal is coming up so any gains for the show is great.

11 hours ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

YR gained 6000 viewers :) they are gaining.

Yet dropped in ever other category. They are still second in some categories. Where are the firings?

I'm not even intrigued by B&B right now, but I'd love to see even just a single day, dare I say a full week, where B&B is ahead of Y&R. Let's see some history making moments in the Nielsen world again. 

Yay, DAYS is above 2 million! :lol:  Oh how standards have changed... 

Edited by Gray Bunny

It's a disgrace how we've been reduced to celebrating a gain of six THOUSAND viewers.

2 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

Yay, DAYS is above 2 million! :lol:  Oh how standards have changed...

Changed?  Don't you mean "lowered"?  ;)

Edited by Khan

Sign in to follow this