Days:September 2019 discussion topic

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I can agree with that. Robin definitely plays it different and she seems very shaky, but I'm glad to see her on my screen. She'd probably have made a better Anjelica recast (everyone else got revived by Rolf, why not her? lol) but I get they had shifted gears and were quickly wrapping things up. I know Louise wasn't thrilled with her brief run under Ron (that too seemed like it was cut short, IMHO) so who knows what really happened when they reached out, at least they did.

But yeah, Louise is Vivian. I do miss her very much in the role. I'd have loved seeing her Vivian burying Kate alive.

I think the Evan one is true. Not sure on Evan with Sonny though. It feels wash/rinse/repeat with Paul, I mean, I know Ron likes to rewrite history and do his own spin but eh .... I'd rather have Paul ... lol

At least Evan fits in the timeline. Too bad DAYS' SORASed all the kids to really different ages. Belle, Abby and Brady should all be around the same age ... Philip should be a few years older than Will ... lol. Oh well. Is what it is.

Cheesy but I love it. This is what the soaps need to be doing. Got folks talking about DAYS ...

Edited by KMan101

• Members

If that Evan/Sonny spoiler is true, I think a more interesting alternative to yet another triangle would be the addition of another LBGTQ couple with whom Will and Sonny are social. Surely, an underlying possibility of cross attraction, but I think it'd be interesting to see another gay couple, foils, with an entirely different dynamic. I'd certainly make one of them a trans gay man, and at least one of them a POC.  I think of some of my friends and storyline upon storyline come to mind...

• Members

I believe that one, and if he's bi, I hope he stirs up trouble for not only Will and Sonny but like Ben and Ciara too. And I like that there bringing in a new character. 1-2 new characters a year is good, as opposed to GH that brings in like 10 a year lol.

But the spoilers about Hope, Steve/Rolf and Adrienne/Bonnie, I don't believe.

Edited by AbcNbc247