B&B: Fall Preview

• Members

From SOD and SID

The situation with their kids will put a wedge between Brooke and Ridge. Steffy will still feel the effects of losing Beth. Ridge will try and be there for Steffy/Thomas. 

Also, the aftermath of the baby beth situation will spill into work. SOD asks if it's time for Steffy to take control.of Forrester Creations. And if Hope should move forward with her Hope for the future line. And Liam/Brooke will want Douglass to stay safe in the house with baby Beth, but Thomas isn't giving up on his son. SOD asks if Thomas should be condemned or redeemed. Thomas will be determined to clear his name and run Forrester Creations.

Bill/Katie will have a major story where they will face a life threatening situation that will put their relarionship to test.

And everyone will want to throw book at Flo and see her behind bars. She's in deep trouble. Sally and Wyatt will reconnect and reignite the passion they had. However, Flo isn't giving up on Wyatt. He is the love of her life and she believes that she will eventually get through to him and he will forgive her. And Shauna will set her sights on a man.

Edited by xtr

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I hope a it's better triangle than that one. And I'm glad to see Wyatt has two women that want him and not Liam.

He's often played second fiddle to Liam when it came to romance/being someone's first choice. And It's nice to see him be someone's first choice for a change. I like him much better than I do Liam. I think he's a better man than Liam is.

Edited by xtr

• Members

Here are some more spoilers from the Fall Preview from SOD. It sounds like Carter, Maya and Rick will be featured more.

The magazine says they are looking closely at the next Chapter for Maya and what lies ahead for her and also Carter and Rick. The mag says that we will see more of the Avants in the coming months. Xander and Zoe are also sticking around for right now and will work hard to redeem themselves. Zoe in particular will work to get back into the good graces of the Forrester family. Xander and Zoe will also have concerns about Thomas's stability.

It looks like maybe B&B listened to some of the feedback that viewers gave them on the survey. I believe that a lot of people said (myself included) that they wanted more diversity on the show. Maybe that is why they will be featuring the black characters more. 

Now it's time for Y&R to put another survey and pay attention to the feedback on that as well. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

I said I wanted more of Carter all throughout that survey, lol. Except I said I wanted to see him with Sally. I think they would make a good looking couple. I also said I wanted to see more of the Avants and Justin. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers including from SOD:

Steffy will rage at Thomas for the damage he's cause. Ridge will unexpectedly find himself holding the keys to Thomas's and Flo's futures. Steffy will end up unleashing her fury on Flo, while Brooke makes her feelings about Thomas clear. Ridge will make a difficult decision based on what he thinks is best for his son. Trouble will brew when Ridge explains the deal he made regarding Thomas and Flo. Brooke and Ridge will fight over Thomas and it will end with him leaving.

Shauna will make an expected visit to Brooke. Shauna will cozy up next to a very drunk Ridge at the Bikini Bar. Overhearing her plan, Sally will go off on Flo for her con against Wyatt and the Forrester. Brooke will turn to Eric after her fight with Ridge. Ridge will be shocked when he wakes up and finds himself hungover next to Shauna.

I wonder if Ridge really sleeps with Shauna or if she makes him think he did. Either way I could see her blackmailing him with that information to help Flo. I do like Denise Richards as Shauna.

Edited by xtr

• Members

lmao, this is just more lip-service, trust and believe. The Avants, Maya, and Carter will remain on the periphery/off in oblivion. And Xander will continue to be Zoe's accessory. IMO, the only poc B&B really cares about is Zoe. But I don't even think they care enough to give her any story, otherwise she would have slept with Liam or Wyatt by now, lbr. 

Please register in order to view this content

as for Rick... this entire Thomas SL should have been Rick's, not Brooke's, which shows how little B&B cares for him. It should have been Rick vs. Thomas, with Ridge stepping in when Thomas got hospitalised, and Brooke caught in the middle, etc. But alas... this story will end up with Brooke sleeping with Bill, and Ridge sleeping with Shauna. But it will only be a 1 night stand for both Brooke and Ridge's part, and Shauna will be obsessed with Ridge, and Bill will set his sights on Flo. Trust. And then in the middle of all that, Bill will become obsessed with Steffy again (because she will have a new man, supposedly, and that will make Bill jelly... ) and that will have Liam torn, because suddenly he will want Steffy again too, etc, etc. It's all the same bs to get us back to square one (ie. Steffy/Liam/Hope front-burning story) all over again.