• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Will shouldn't need an alter to be wild... the writers forget daily that he is Sami's (and Lucas') son. He should be an ass, a thorn in everyone's side, but one with whom the viewers could still identify. CM could still smirk as he acts out selfish, destructive acts.

• Members

Beginning to think the popular character being recast is Nikolas Cassadine. I no longer watch GH, but it was said that Hayden was talking about Spencer today (and from what I read, it sounds like he may come back SORASed, too, based on Hayden saying how much he is growing, etc.) I guess Laura has been talking about him, and talk usually starts up when a character is returning.

Just a theory.

• Members

i agree w. this. They've started talking about him/reminding viewers what happened to him for what seems like no reason at all. LOL I actually think Mark Lawson might be him with amnesia and a new face...

• Members

the more I'm seeing of Billy's SL on Y&R the more I think JT's the popular actor that isn't a fan of his current SL... male actor rarely ever want to play "crazy" and it seems like that's where this is going.

they're probably gonna do some "close call" incest SL w/ Lulu or we're gonna find out Nicolas isn't Laura's son or something.