LATEST RATINGS: June 3-7, 2019

• Members

I mean, Higley and Tomlin were the most destructive hacks in Days history. If someone likes them, I have no interest in dealing with that person. 

Higley and Tomlin ruined Days. The show still hasn’t fully recovered. Because of their reign of terror, I only watched Days for one year from 2008-2019 (the MarDar year). I hate them, and my hatred of Dena and Gary extends to their fans. They like the wrong Days.

Edited by Marlenaphan

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don’t care. I’m still not over what those hacks did to my show, and their fans and I share no common ground. We are polar opposites. 

Still continuing your crusade against me?

Vee doesn’t like what I have to say and is working on a campaign to get me kicked off the board. I’ve done nothing wrong. She just doesn’t like my opinions. What a strange, sad obsession. 

Vee, you can’t control what people talk about on a public message board. 

Edited by Marlenaphan

• Members

Days has been mostly unwatchable since the kick off of Marlena's wedding in mid August 2018 (the beginning of Ron's second year).  He's imitating the worst of JER and Higley without the benefit of bigger budgets and shorter shooting time to fix messes.  All the back from the dead stories are so weak.  The Kristin/Nicole angle is only adding to the decline.  Losing Marci was probably the nail.  But ultimately it's Corday's fault for letting the writers turn in this crap.  After all the horrible twists by Higley and Griffith that ruined legacy characters like Hope (killing Stefano) and destroying legacy offspring like Joey and Theo (who became felons) not to mention having Ciara raped by Chase. Now we have Claire going Fatal Attraction and being written out. It's time for cancellation. Put the show out of its misery before someone else comes back from the dead.

Edited by RavenWhitney

• Members

The show is so much better than it was under Higley and Tomlin. That you think those hacks were better than Ron speaks volumes. Sad. 

I’m just glad Days is entertaining again for the first time since 2006. 

I don’t see Ron being replaced. You can only produce a soap on fifty bucks a week for so long. Ron is here till the end, which may be next September.