Y&R May Sweeps

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Speaking of Traci, I believe that Lauren will be trying to play matchmaker for Cane and Traci. Here is a picture of her from SOD talking to an animated Traci at Society.

Please register in order to view this content

I believe that Traci will be telling Lauren about her novel and her interactions with Cane. I think that Lauren will think that Traci has a crush on Cane and will try and play matchmaker for them. I think that would be interesting.

• Members

I looked at Monday's episode and I have to say that the New Adam is not bad. From looking at his first scenes, it looks like he can act. He translates better physically on screen than he did in his pictures. I actually think he's kind of sexy, lol. I like his speaking voice. And while it's early still, I didn't really see any chemistry between him and Sharon. (Though they do look nice in their pictures together.) I would like to see him interact with someone closer to his age. I think he may fare better being romantically paired with a younger woman.

Edited by xtr

• Members

I bet you did.  Regimes have their own versions of couples.  MAB had Sharon and Adam as true loves, she left her and Nicks home to Adam when she "died" and then a new regime came and that changed re the couples who were centric  One can expect Shey/Phick/Chadam (depending on how long she is on canvas) /Villy to be mixing it up this summer.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Lauren may feature in the novel trying to matchmake Iris and Flynn

He's never anywhere long. 

Wasn't Chelsea brought on specifically for Adam. I recall reading in the mags or somewhere that the show had approached EH about Chloe being paired with him but ultimately created the exact same character of Chelsea for MCE to have the honors. 

Regardless of how Sharon was written into the ground to redeem Adam, I don't think the show was ever making him the love of her life.  I agree that couples that are featured change from writer to writer.  But there are certain couples that CBS and Sony back. 

Edited by ajsp35801