The Media/Journalism Thread

• Members

I would much rather Marianne Williamson be president than anyone else in the current field (even if it's unlikely she'll win).  She seems as decent as Jimmy Carter, the last decent president the USA had.  I'm glad she declared early and has a campaign engaging young voters (who delivered Biden his presidency, but he's done basically nothing for them so far).  These politicians trying to ban TikTok instead of dealing with real problems (gun violence, income inequality, homelessness, climate change, unaffordable healthcare, child care, elder care, etc.) are the real charlatans.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

More propaganda from CBS after their MTG puff piece. I think the media and their money men are unnerved that all the talking points about sainted moms and dads fighting for their kids has gotten any pushback (it wouldn't have in the '90s, the decade much of the media is still in), so we're doubling down now. Shameful. Please boycott network and cable news.

• Members

He'll go somewhere. He founded or co-founded Daily Caller, a very influential hate machine. He can go back there. He can probably write his own ticket. I'm just shocked he, as bootlicker Stetler tweeted, didn't get to say goodbye on his own terms. He was, along with Greg Gutfeld, their biggest draw, by far. I wonder just how frightened the Faux News executives are about this upcoming lawsuit and what else is to come.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

If they wind up as co-hosts on Teatime with Lemon & Tucker, I'm not going to watch that either.

Please register in order to view this content

The larger issue that he's a flop and according to Variety, not a nice guy.

Edited by j swift