The Media/Journalism Thread

• Members

Apparently both are nowhere to be seen this morning on ABC.

Andrew Shue from Melrose Place!

Here they are with Holmes palling up to Shue, I believe when Robach and/or Holmes were training for the NY marathon early this year which is where the affair may have began:

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That was like National Geographic, caught in the wild type video, with shutters clicking.

Please register in order to view this content

Yeah, I saw chatter about him but I mean previous to this, I never knew. I guess I never had reason to know, lol. Now people are claiming that the two have been separated, how people know all of this, I have no idea.

• Members

@Vee Oh the memories of his consistently annoying Fix days, with the T-Paw love and Sam's Club boostering. I think at CNN he melted more into a general blandness and phoniness that makes the channel so uniquely repulsive, but even then he felt like a relic, something Holly Hunter and Albert Brooks would have hooted at in Broadcast News. I'm sure he'll find some other outlet to grin at while the world burns - Semafor must be hiring. 

• Members

Only in America can someone such abominable persons have a platform to spew such vitriol. 

One of the advantages of no longer having a Twitter account is that I no longer have a timeline and would have completely been able to avoid these types of tweets. Also I I at least know that my creative output (I.e. tweets) won’t be in service of a platform that would allow the likes of “Ye” and Trump back on.

So I just saw on BBC that Elon suspended “Ye”? 

Elon’s governance of the platform has been helter skelter. Why bring him back to the platform in the first place??

A mess.