xtr

Y&R: November Sweeps and Spoilers

Nothing very good. Fortunately, Max Ehrich parlayed the show's misuse of him into a storied Instagram feed of taking his clothes off for no reason.

But seriously he's done well and I'm hoping his stalker issue is resolved.

16 hours ago, xtr said:

Here are some more spoilers from soaps.com and SOD:

Rey is going to question Nick regarding JT's disappearance. Nick is going to be upset with Sharon for giving Rey information about him. Rey and Sharon are going to be awkward around each other after admitting their feelings. They will end up kissing. Rey's wife is going to come to town and sense that something is going on between Sharon/Rey. Nick will also notice and be upset about their closeness. The Rosales family is going to spend time Thanksgiving with Sharon at Crimson Lights at an event she holds for the homeless. 

Kerry is going to spend Thanksgiving with the Abbotts and Jack is going to receive unexpected news at Thanksgiving Dinner. I am glad that Jack/Kerry will be spending more time together and I wonder what is the unexpected news he receives at Thanksgiving. 

Here are some pictures from upcoming scenes:

rey sharon kiss.jpg

kerry at abbott thanksgiving 2.png

What horrible spoilers. The show is just awful. 

16 hours ago, xtr said:

It also sounds like Fen may have been recast by an actor named Zach Tinker. possible new fen.jpg

He is hot! That's all I got.

2 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

What horrible spoilers. The show is just awful. 

He is hot! That's all I got.

He does look like his brother Scotty...I still hate that they got rid of him too....who knows if we will ever see both Fenmore/Grainger/Baldwin brothers on the show at the same time..

Edited by YRfan23

they literally need him to stick around. It's dumb af that Kyle is literally the only guy on the canvas in his age group. If he's a good enough actor, they should just keep the recast. The other guy didn't really bring much to the role, lbr. And while they're at it they should officially recast Noah and bring him back as well. It's lame that Kyle's "rivals" are all women and old men. lol 

It sounds like Tessa is the blackmailer according to soaps.com day ahead recap. On tomorrow's episode, Tessa will confess to Mariah that she got all the cash she's been stashing from Nikki and that her secret involves Blackmail and also Sharon. She will also show Mariah her laptop that contains information regarding how she did her blackmailing.

55 minutes ago, xtr said:

It sounds like Tessa is the blackmailer according to soaps.com day ahead recap. On tomorrow's episode, Tessa will confess to Mariah that she got all the cash she's been stashing from Nikki and that her secret involves Blackmail and also Sharon. She will also show Mariah her laptop that contains information regarding how she did her blackmailing.

lol, called it. I'm guessing she's also the "well-liked character" that's gonna die? Her or Mariah, tho idk if they would do that to Sharon? But Y&R does tend to pile crap on Sharon in heaps and heaps when they do give her grief... 

I mean it’s not that i was warm and fuzzy about Tessa and Mariah, but how insulting and degrading if they end the pairing by killing Tessa off, especially since this was the only real sort of LGTB story the show has ever really done...and you know Mariah will only be with men if Tessa does go..

after watching the episode, how Tessa found everything out, and how she "stumbled upon" ACTUAL evidence and kept it quiet/used it to her advantage... I can't help but roll my eyes @ the weak writing, the GCPD's ineptitude, and how gross this all makes Tessa as a person. It would have made way more sense if Tessa had just been eavesdropping on one of their "charity meetings"  at the coffee shop, put 2 & 2 together,  come to the conclusion that they all helped JT skip town, and in a desperate hail mary went for it. 🙄

4 hours ago, dio said:

after watching the episode, how Tessa found everything out, and how she "stumbled upon" ACTUAL evidence and kept it quiet/used it to her advantage... I can't help but roll my eyes @ the weak writing, the GCPD's ineptitude, and how gross this all makes Tessa as a person. It would have made way more sense if Tessa had just been eavesdropping on one of their "charity meetings"  at the coffee shop, put 2 & 2 together,  come to the conclusion that they all helped JT skip town, and in a desperate hail mary went for it. 🙄

+1.

On 11/9/2018 at 9:22 PM, dio said:

they literally need him to stick around. It's dumb af that Kyle is literally the only guy on the canvas in his age group. If he's a good enough actor, they should just keep the recast. The other guy didn't really bring much to the role, lbr. And while they're at it they should officially recast Noah and bring him back as well. It's lame that Kyle's "rivals" are all women and old men. lol 

I like Robert Adamson as Noah and was excited to see him back briefly. 

18 hours ago, dio said:

Your scenario seems a bit above Mal's paygrade since he seems to reach for the lowest hanging fruit by constructing the most basic plots I've ever read.  Most of what people mistake for complexity in his writing is just convoluted stories.