Y&R: November Sweeps and Spoilers

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nothing very good. Fortunately, Max Ehrich parlayed the show's misuse of him into a storied Instagram feed of taking his clothes off for no reason.

But seriously he's done well and I'm hoping his stalker issue is resolved.

• Members

they literally need him to stick around. It's dumb af that Kyle is literally the only guy on the canvas in his age group. If he's a good enough actor, they should just keep the recast. The other guy didn't really bring much to the role, lbr. And while they're at it they should officially recast Noah and bring him back as well. It's lame that Kyle's "rivals" are all women and old men. lol 

• Members

It sounds like Tessa is the blackmailer according to soaps.com day ahead recap. On tomorrow's episode, Tessa will confess to Mariah that she got all the cash she's been stashing from Nikki and that her secret involves Blackmail and also Sharon. She will also show Mariah her laptop that contains information regarding how she did her blackmailing.

• Members

lol, called it. I'm guessing she's also the "well-liked character" that's gonna die? Her or Mariah, tho idk if they would do that to Sharon? But Y&R does tend to pile crap on Sharon in heaps and heaps when they do give her grief... 

• Members

I mean it’s not that i was warm and fuzzy about Tessa and Mariah, but how insulting and degrading if they end the pairing by killing Tessa off, especially since this was the only real sort of LGTB story the show has ever really done...and you know Mariah will only be with men if Tessa does go..

• Members

after watching the episode, how Tessa found everything out, and how she "stumbled upon" ACTUAL evidence and kept it quiet/used it to her advantage... I can't help but roll my eyes @ the weak writing, the GCPD's ineptitude, and how gross this all makes Tessa as a person. It would have made way more sense if Tessa had just been eavesdropping on one of their "charity meetings"  at the coffee shop, put 2 & 2 together,  come to the conclusion that they all helped JT skip town, and in a desperate hail mary went for it. 

Please register in order to view this content

Archived