Days:October 2018 Discussion Thread πŸ‚ πŸŽƒ

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Farah Fath looks awful.Β  So skinny and her face is weird.Β  Her hair is always awful too.Β  Farah was a pretty girl back in the last blast era.Β  Not Nadia pretty, but not scary looking like now.Β  She needs to gain some weight and grow out that hair and dye a natural color.

I don't like Nicole's hair.Β  It's matronly, but she looks like a human being still.Β  Just not a well styled one.

• Members

Seeing Deidre and Drake onscreen these past few weeks have reminded me how hammy they've become. Wow. The onlyΒ  time I can tolerate Marlena now is if she's in professional or mother mode.

Β 

With SN gone, this would be the perfect opportunity to give Marybeth a meaty story. With an upcoming return, that could be so good.

I hope it is him so I can quit hearing Sami whining about her rapist is the love of her life, and toΒ stop AS fromΒ making those scrunched up ugly facial expressions.

• Members

Β 

I think I may be a party of one, but I totally ship John and Marlena.Β  They areΒ  OTT cheesy but I like it.Β  Sometimes they are a little cringe worthy, but their ridiculousness is so Days to me.Β  I haven't considered them to be a 'serious' couple since the affair storyline.Β Β Β  Almost all of their stories since then have been just way too crazy to even fathom any realness about them as a couple, but I think Deidre and Drake are very good at giving the Jarlena fanbase what it wants.Β  To me they are the epitome of an 80's supercouple that just stayed together forever pretty much.Β Β Β They are very flashy and excessive in their acting choices, but they still generate good chemistry.Β  Much more than Tom/Alice did at that age. They were practically asexual as a couple (Love Tom/Alice, but they never even had a love scene).Β  I like the DH's are still trying to get it on in their 70's (or late 60's for Drake).

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Β 

I hope so.

Β 

It would time it around April/May 2019. I'd be so bummed to have another go around without Stephen Nichols and Matthew Ashford sharing the screen at the same time. They have to address the Steve thing at some point anyway.Β 

• Members

Β 

Agreed on both. T-Boz is clearly "acting," but her character is oddly endearing.Β 

Β 

I'm ready for the Kristen story to wrap up. Is there even a need for Susan to allegedly still be around the Kiriakis mansion?Β 

Β 

Not sure where this "EJ" story is going, but they could've at least hired someone who has dark brown arm hair....Β 

Archived