What Are You Watching/Binging/Streaming Now?

applcin

• Members

Haha yeah!

Dallas actually isn't bad. They should've continued what they started in episode one instead of sending Pam to the jungle and the Angelica Nero mess.

Edited by Soapsuds

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Aww - I'm tempted for a rewatch of the entire BB/BCS world just reading this.

THE LEFTOVERS - Season 1 - not exactly sure what I'm seeing but it is amazing. Great acting and fascinating writing.

HOMELAND - Just finished the Brody years and started the drone SEASON 4 in Pakistan/Afghanistan. The show holds up extremely well even in second viewing. (Have never seen season 6-8, curious how they were).

• Members

I've been trying to stop myself from rewatching BB! So many shows I'd like to finally finish first - but I am so curious to see what a second viewing would do for the show. Maybe once I finish BCS... BB just needs to be experienced again.

Two of my favorites! I enjoyed THE LEFTOVERS throughout.

HOMELAND's Seasons 6-8 I remember as being good. While the great tension of the earlier seasons was kind of gone, I think they acquitted themselves pretty well. Danes of course remains phenomenal and it had a decent finale. Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I finally watched Everything Everywhere All At Once & I loved it so much that I watched it again. 

I read a user review of Carol where the person said the worst thing had happened to them, they had seen Cate Blanchett naked. So I rewatched it. Such a beautiful movie & you get to love Carol & Therese & NYC of that era

There's a documentary on Wham on Netflix that was good. .

Besides catching every new episode of Outlander Season 7 I'm going back & watching Season 5 that I missed. 

Every day I post & watch a 1980s Classic DAYS YouTube video with most of them RoMar episodes but also some Bope & some Kimberly. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges

• 5 weeks later...