INTERVIEW: GH's EP, Frank Valentini

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So, what story are you looking forward to seeing play out?

None.

Are you excited for the return of Genie Francis?

Sort of.  I wish she were returning with a better storyline.

What did you think about the EP’s thoughts on the departures, the returns, and the plans for the characters in Port Charles this fall?

I think Frank has Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly beat in the art of tap dancing.

• Members

It's like that one interview (in SOD, I think) where so much that was bad about ATWT or DAYS was keeping Hogan Sheffer up at nights.  "I wake up crying about so-and-so," that kind of thing.  It was like, "C'mon, Hoagy, you're supposed to be more creative than this!".

Please do not encourage him.

• Members

Sadly, I would say that about 90% of the current actors/characters are boring, irrelevant to GH, annoying as hell, and should be axed ASAP.

None of the spoilers interested me in the least, although I am glad Francis is coming home. She belongs on the show. She is part of its core DNA.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

this is soap. I wouldn't be surprised if Helena did something. Stole Alexis' daughter and switched her with someone else's, etc. Maybe, Kiki? Also, it's a great way to get MS + MB + SB to interact, which I'm sure TPTB are wetting their pants @ the prospect of... it's pretty dumb to have MS out here on the virtual island, away from all the Jason/Sunny drama. We'll see, tho. I honestly don't see any reason why they brought Kristina back, otherwise...

• Members

i can see GH "going there" and making Kiki Sonny & Alexis'... because that's where all the drama is. Kiki being Nina's is like... who cares? I can see a baby switch SL and Kristina is Ava's and Kiki is Alexis & Sonny's, and Nina's baby is dead. 

Archived