John

INTERVIEW: GH's EP, Frank Valentini

So, what story are you looking forward to seeing play out?

None.

Are you excited for the return of Genie Francis?

Sort of.  I wish she were returning with a better storyline.

What did you think about the EP’s thoughts on the departures, the returns, and the plans for the characters in Port Charles this fall?

I think Frank has Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly beat in the art of tap dancing.

Edited by Khan

It's fascinating how he can talk so much and have absolutely nothing interesting or substantial to say.  :rolleyes:

If he were to leave showbusiness he could have a promising career ahead as a politician.    ^_^

He calls everything and everyone "phenomenal".

This interview reads like he got a list of questions via email and just answered them. There are no follow up questions whatsoever. 

2 hours ago, Darn said:

He calls everything and everyone "phenomenal".

It's like that one interview (in SOD, I think) where so much that was bad about ATWT or DAYS was keeping Hogan Sheffer up at nights.  "I wake up crying about so-and-so," that kind of thing.  It was like, "C'mon, Hoagy, you're supposed to be more creative than this!".

2 hours ago, JellicleCat said:

If he were to leave showbusiness he could have a promising career ahead as a politician.    ^_^

Please do not encourage him. ;)

Sadly, I would say that about 90% of the current actors/characters are boring, irrelevant to GH, annoying as hell, and should be axed ASAP.

None of the spoilers interested me in the least, although I am glad Francis is coming home. She belongs on the show. She is part of its core DNA.

seems like the best place to speculate this, but I'm guessing Kristina is Nina's long-lost daughter all growed up or something? I feel like Gigi's a red herring... :ph34r:

3 hours ago, John said:

Alexis gave birth to Kristina

this is soap. I wouldn't be surprised if Helena did something. Stole Alexis' daughter and switched her with someone else's, etc. Maybe, Kiki? Also, it's a great way to get MS + MB + SB to interact, which I'm sure TPTB are wetting their pants @ the prospect of... it's pretty dumb to have MS out here on the virtual island, away from all the Jason/Sunny drama. We'll see, tho. I honestly don't see any reason why they brought Kristina back, otherwise...

Edited by dio

2 hours ago, John said:

I bet its Kiki

i can see GH "going there" and making Kiki Sonny & Alexis'... because that's where all the drama is. Kiki being Nina's is like... who cares? I can see a baby switch SL and Kristina is Ava's and Kiki is Alexis & Sonny's, and Nina's baby is dead. 

3 hours ago, dio said:

i can see GH "going there" and making Kiki Sonny & Alexis'... because that's where all the drama is. Kiki being Nina's is like... who cares? I can see a baby switch SL and Kristina is Ava's and Kiki is Alexis & Sonny's, and Nina's baby is dead. 

I don't know. I can't see GH tackling a story where incest was involved. Would they really have two baby switch storylines running concurrently?